1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: AB Venom, AB Infinity Alt, Premium Alt Rep

KaliSong Nov 27, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaliSong

KaliSong JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Thinning the herd a little to raise funds for new toys, not looking for trades.
    I accept PayPal G/S only. Prices include UPS ground shipping, you pay the 3% PayPal fee.
    Knives come with all the original packaging and whatever else came in the box (pictured).

Alpha Beast Infinity Alt Blade: 9.9/10 - lightly flipped for about 20-30 mins, never dropped. Has some light wear on the latch from the little bit of flipping, otherwise it is exactly as it came from Knife Center. $old.

Alpha Beast Venom w/ standard blade: 10/10 - mint/never flipped, it has mostly just lived in its box since I picked it up from the Explosive Currency drop. $old.

Green Premium Alt Blade Replicant: 10/10 - mint/never flipped, includes BRS dice. $old

IMG_2630.JPG

IMG_2633.JPG

IMG_2628.JPG

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    bass_master and apdallaround like this.
  2. Ziplock99999

Ziplock99999 Tiny Member

I want the alfa beast infinity for $475 shipped to NJ 07828 Send me your paypal

3. Ziplock99999

Ziplock99999 Tiny Member

My number is 201-230-9378

4. KaliSong

PM Sent

5. bass_master

bass_master JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

The one day I don't check JD every hour and look what I missed, a couple of perfect ABs for sale....man I have bad luck. Congrats on the quick sale!

KaliSong likes this.
  6. Mikan

Mikan Tiny Member

I’ll take the rep. Thank you.

7. KaliSong

All sold, thanks JD!

Mods please close at your convenience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.