1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. snowdon

snowdon Huge member

Kinda' embarrased I hadn't been here in almost a year? Was talking to marypalooza (fuck it you all know who I mean) and I realized what I was missing!
    Sorry guys its been rather a crazy year, too many deaths and a bit of incarations.... on my behalf. Seems you do not want want to punch a LEO no matter how pissed you are? In Oaklad County Mi. Its all cool now... as long as convicted felons are allowed on this site... how about seinoir citizen felons?
    Shit, guess I really fucked up eh?
    Well I'm still trin'....
    :bwah:

BoerBoelGuy likes this.
  2. langston302

langston302 There's a new sheriff in town

yeah, we dont like to get hit. but shit happens....glad you made it back.

3. snowdon

snowdon Huge member

Thank You..:manganr:

4. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Did they buy you lunch ?
    Club sandwich and pound cake ?
    Hitting cops is never a good plan , even if they have it coming , you're still wrong.
    I was wondering where you'd been hiding when you started your post-a-thon.
    welcome back.
    J.S.

5. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

yeah :welcome: back I am still awesome, whether anyone shows up or not, I dont know about the rest of these scrubs :bwah::ross:

6. Iceman

Iceman GI-NORMOUS member

I'm still fabulous. Welcome back. :ronl:

7. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Good to see you're still up and about, Bill! :thumbsup: I hope that wasn't you trying to call me for bail... I lost the hearing in both ears and even with 2 hearing aids, I can't hear any conversation on the phone!

8. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

Know for a fact you aren't the only felon here Snow. Glad to see you're out and about... :)

9. MarieLaveau

MarieLaveau Pistol Packin' Mama Lady Devil

Hey, sweet thang....we missed ya 'round here! :kat:

10. shakie

shakie knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Just my opinion, but I think everybody should do a stint in the service or in the grey bar hotel! A great lesson to be learned either way! good to see you back.

11. FireMonkey

FireMonkey throws poop Lady Devil

Bill!!!! Welcome back!

12. langston302

hey....i just put them in there does that count?

13. dfarmerknives

dfarmerknives Tattoo Man says Knife Maker or Craftsman

welcome back!!!

14. dee

dee dee-lightful Lady Devil

:yeahthat:

No. :rules: Don't ya have to get zapped with a tazer and doused with pepperspray before you can dish those out to others? :wes:

Welcome back snowdon!

15. Boogerball

Boogerball My posse's on Broadway Brigade Member

the only thing worse than an asshole cop is an asshole judge.

16. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

I did both! But my "graybar" was Military. Pissed off the wrong "Officer(s)".:devilfinger::mabuse:

Shit happens.:jdwink2:

Welcome back!:mack::mack:

17. langston302

yes i do...i have "ridden the lightning" 10 times...sucks each time...i am gonna be an instructor soon so i got more shocks comin...:ropeman:

pepper spray sucks too...and i spent 10 weeks at the training academy learning all of this neat and fun stuff we call law enforcement..it is very easy to become jaded in my work..i do my best to see both sides the best i can. but the law is the law, i cant change that, i leave that to lawyers and judges and juries. i am a law enforcement officer, not a law interpeting officer. its black and white...i do my best and i know i wont please everyone...law breaker and law abider alike...but i knew that when i signed on for this job..so if you dont like it, i dont care, i sleep with a clear mind and heart know i did it the right way.

and i have also served my county, do i count now?

dee likes this.
  18. dee

dee dee-lightful Lady Devil

Ya already counted......I was just givin' ya a hard time. (I also give my "real-life" LEO friends a hard time at every opportunity.)

:notguilt:

langston302 likes this.
  19. langston302

i knew ya were...i read between the lines...you just got me at that moment.

20. BoerBoelGuy

BoerBoelGuy The Devil's Dogpound

first off FUCK you ROY:realposter:....you KNOW Im WAYYYY to pretty! For the Greybar anyhow :-) (besides whom else would feed the pups :-) AND welcome back sir!, Happy and Healthy returns....
    FYI- Could have been worse, could have hit an LEO here in Ocala and we'd be able to visit you at the local Lynch'in Tree in the square.....:firedevil again Enjoy....

BBG