1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTF happened to the JD

mag1 Aug 11, 2018

1. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

You all go FUCK yourselves......this will get the old jd going lmao.
    All kidding aside , many knew cats that think the jd is a bali forum or a place to only sale knives, and have no idea what a great community it is, we knew each other at the gtg’rs or knife shows and now we all grown and have drifted into different adventures, is very hard for me to post pics here and I do miss the good old red’s .

2. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Bans and infractions for everyone.

tubtar, Rio, crogers and 1 other person like this.
  3. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

I got a Jerzeedevil Error on the link.. Oh well..

Rio and crogers like this.
  4. Boogerball

Boogerball My posse's on Broadway Brigade Member

y'all got too many stupid fucking rules!

tubtar, norcal13, falcon125 and 3 others like this.
  5. Rio

And
    And pc shit

tubtar, falcon125 and Kelper like this.
  6. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

BRO hahahahahahhaa

tubtar, Rio and Kelper like this.
  7. pepe

pepe Huge member

I find the color makes it a pain in the ass to read, therefore I rarely do. I periodically check back in, the fucking black background persist, and I leave again.

Kelper likes this.
  8. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

9. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

Who the fuck are you?

Sean Havoc, tubtar, JIMMY_MAC and 2 others like this.
  10. silkworm

silkworm Silky Devil JDBA Official Member

I have a hard time reading the forum too since the change in format. It's physically demanding my eyes. After just a few minutes I have to turn away.

Plus, I haven't quite got used to posting pics. Photobucket made it easy when it was free, now not so much.

Kelper likes this.
  11. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

I'm still using photo bucket with no charge

tubtar and Kelper like this.
  12. silkworm

silkworm Silky Devil JDBA Official Member

Hmm. I just took a look at my PB account and it seems it's back to normal. Haven't look at it since they started asking for money. Must have been over a year ago. Maybe I'm back in business.....still find it hard to look at the forum however.

Kelper likes this.
  13. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

The black theme is not everyone's cup of tea for sure. Adjusting your contrast or having more light in the room helps somewhat. I am a big fan of light themes but Ron's costs are high and each change costs more money if he cannot do them himself. With the amount of hacking and tomfoolery that goes on, I don't blame him for not adding additional openings for people to get in. A light theme would be fantastic though.

Kelper likes this.
  14. tmbrcrafter

tmbrcrafter totally hetero, no seriously Brigade Member

You know what happened to the JD? Look at this thread. Bunch of people complaining about the background, the Balifags ( fucksticks) and just general pussification of this place. Think I’m wrong? If you would have posted this thread a few years back, we’d be on the 10th page with shit tons of replies instead of this drivel. Even the balifags we saw at Blade said this place was getting lame. Fuckin homos

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    coinbuysell, tubtar, l2lku and 3 others like this.
  15. Rio

So what a fuck us homos going to do about it?????? Are we going to help???? Or whine about it !!???? Is time to wake up and get rid of the funk or perish ....

Kelper likes this.
  16. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

:rawks::modsrock::onoesdevil:

Sean Havoc, tubtar and Kelper like this.
  17. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

We're all getting older. I joined right after I learned how to make my wife squirt.... now I'd rather snuggle up with the puppy for a good nights sleep . The wife stays up on Facebook and sleeps on the couch.

tubtar, l2lku, norcal13 and 2 others like this.
  18. Tinysd

Tinysd Skull Cracker Brigade Member

I lost interest in knives and sold the majority of mine. I also prefer making things instead of screwing around on the internet. I have taken a few long breaks from JD. It seems that many others have done the same. Unfortunately, some of our breaks overlapped and it wasn't as fun without them.

I have always kept in touch with LaBella, so it didn't seem like I was away.

I think the turning point was when mamajugs changed her name. :boobies:

:goat:

tubtar, norcal13, Rio and 1 other person like this.
  19. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

To be honest with ya I got consumed by it JD that is,,I do love this place and it will always be home ,,no matter how it is and love the people ,, my deal is I had a life changing experience and been playing around with some heavy thinking/shit ,, and I have spent every waking moment on JD when not working ,, life is passing me by ,, I have cut out TV totallly for over 4 years now and cut back to 45 min social on the intrenet and can only study my new beleif systems ,meditation and other lets say spiritual ceremonies .

I don't miss the old days but remember them and the people ,Good times,and it brings a smile to my face ,, god I love this place old and new ,,it's all in how I preconceive it . JD will never let me down,, new people I learned to love as friends ,,2 new babies devils have had healthy ,, all is good ,,but true different ,, I been a bali nut . but still buying Bussies ,Daltons,,fiddlebacks latley ,, buying and selling ,,thats all apart of being knife nuts as bad as us

g

XamaX, Rio, Kelper and 1 other person like this.
  20. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

[​IMG]