1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTB user/flipper BRS or HOM

KaliSong Aug 18, 2016

1. KaliSong

KaliSong JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Hey Devils, looking for a quality used flipper for lots of everyday flipping. Kinda set on something BRS or HOM based on feedback I've read. Not looking for anything super beat up (though a good price might convince me otherwise), but it doesn't have to be perfect. It's going to get flipped and inevitably dropped (over grass and carpet), ride around in my pocket just about everywhere, and maybe used for a little light cutting. Pocket clip would be nice but not absolutely necessary. This is going to be my first step up to a "serious" flipping bali, thought I'd see if anyone had something with a little mileage on it that they were willing to part with.

Considering my plans for it, I'm hoping not to pay a big mark up over sticker price, but willing to talk about what you think is fair based on the model and condition. Trying to keep the top end of the budget for this one around $350, but I'll cover shipping (see below). Might be able to shake a little more $$ out of the piggy bank if you've got something like an AB or Specter that would fit the bill, but hopefully you get what I'm going for here.

Since I know I'm coming in at the lower end price wise, I'll cover shipping and insurance (I'll email you a printable UPS label that has been paid for) if you'll take the paypal fees.

Thanks!

2. Usuallynice

Usuallynice Little member

Are you interested in a modded 1.0 with:

Acid washed blade, rounded spine, steel bushings, T8 hardware except for the latch, orange peel spacers and latch, and midtech pivots. Blade has a slightly chipped tip. Latch wear. Couple marks on the spacers. Light scratches here and there. Latch locks up but it's a hair loose at this point when closed.

3. KaliSong

PM sent

4. KaliSong

Mods Please Close

New flipper inbound. Thanks JD! Mods please close.