1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTB/TRADE for Old School Ratweiler

d762nato Dec 19, 2014

1. d762nato

d762nato Huge member

Hello Folks I'm looking for an Old School Swamprat Ratweiler. I could buy or trade for said knife. Looking for one in nice condition. Send me a pm and post here if you've got one to part with. Thanks,

2. d762nato

d762nato Huge member

Still looking, I've got a nice pair of west german zeiss 8x20 bga/t's for the right knife. These are top of the line compacts and haven't been made in years. Pm or email works for me. Thanks,

3. d762nato

d762nato Huge member

Possibly located one, but still on the hunt. These bino's are used and sought after in Africa by big game hunters/guides quite hard to locate, if you look around you'll see that. Worth around 6 bills anyway. Thanks JD.