1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTB/T MT Socom

Thermobaric May 9, 2007

1. Thermobaric

Thermobaric Huge member

Hey folks!
    I need a clip-point MT Socom. I'm not particular about the type of finish or if it's manual or DA but it must be in new or like-new condition. Cash or trade; I have an Emerson Knives Mach 1 and a black Benchmade Ruckus to trade. Both are combo edge and in excellent condition. If either of those appeal to you send me a PM and maybe we can work out a trade+cash.
    Thanks for reading!

2. Dtex

Dtex the Five Stages of Knife Collecting: Infatuation,

Would you be interested in something like this?
    [​IMG]

3. Thermobaric

Thermobaric Huge member

PM sent...

4. Dtex

PM returned. It has Rayskin inserts, not skatetape....

5. Thermobaric

Thermobaric Huge member

Nice. Does the ray skin sit flush with the rest of the handle? Any chance of seeing the other side of the knife?

6. Dtex

No, it is inset, and lower than the edge -0- the knife. It is an "Insert"
    Here is the other side.
    [​IMG]