1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Rep pocket clip

Daniel Kaminski Apr 3, 2019

1. Daniel Kaminski

Daniel Kaminski Tiny Member

I want to buy rep pocket clip with the hardware. Or would like to be pointed in the right direction on where to get one. 8.5+/10 want to spend around $10

Thanos74 likes this.
  2. Thanos74

Thanos74 Should be a custom title here

Over on instagram dude has a Rep clip up on the #balisongsales for 10 bucks. Might wanta check that out.

Daniel Kaminski and seandavid55 like this.
  3. Daniel Kaminski

Daniel Kaminski Tiny Member

Do you remember his ig?

4. Thanos74

Thanos74 Should be a custom title here

No I sure don't, but it was under the #balisongsale. If it's not under that then he may have sold it by now. I'll keep my eyes peeled fir you though.

Daniel Kaminski likes this.
  5. DangerPea

DangerPea Little Member

If you still need a clip the brs dude is selling them for 20 $ .thats the whole assembly. I just copt one from him. Just emailed him on the brs site.