1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

(WTB) Looking for non-serrated benchmade 42 with ball spring-latch

Christian R Whitaker Sep 23, 2021

1. Christian R Whitaker

Christian R Whitaker Tiny Member

Trying my luck here. If someone has one I'd love to hear about it. I want it to be fully functional in all aspects. Trying to find one someone kept respectfully as a collectors piece Otherwise I'd take the alternative; meaning if they did practice flip it for fun, hopefully they did it over a rug/carpet or something to avoid damages.

2. Christian R Whitaker

Christian R Whitaker Tiny Member

-Edit- Thank you admins for relocating my post. I wasn't sure where it was supposed to go lol