1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - KelTec Sub2000 9mm

sandwich Jan 5, 2013

1. sandwich

sandwich Brigade Member Brigade Member

Anyone have one that they don't want or wouldn't mind getting rid of? I really want one but I can't afford the gunbroker prices

Anyone?

2. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

I am moderately entertained by the idea of one of these as well, but $600-$1500 for one of these? Wow....

If you're looking, maybe specify which mag it will feed from as well.

3. sandwich

sandwich Brigade Member Brigade Member

I didn't see your reply until now Parker, my bad.

Of course I'd prefer the one that uses glock mags. But that's the one that everyone wants :bwah:

Yeah on gunbroker these are fetching 800-1000.. way too much for a $299 gun (I think). Still this is supposedly a great little gun and I'd love to own one... I may see if someone on the local gun forums will let me shoot theirs because it's not looking too good on me finding one for a reasonable price.

On a totally unrelated note, Parker, the AR is treating me really well. I still have a lot to learn but this thing is awesome and I love shooting it.

4. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

I put a bid on one at GB, hard chrome finish, 9mm, Glock mags, I stopped at $550....in a few months they may normalize out a little. I am thinking maybe just put an order in with a local dealer and be done with it. I like the idea of something which starts to get closer to M1 carbine values using ammo which is easier to find and LOTS cheaper. The 9mm ammo will normalize fairly soon as well, I believe.

But if I buy one with the G mag capability, I have to find maybe a G17....and some mags.....

If only they were to re-tool it for an XD magazine....that would be convenient to say the least.