1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTB HOM Basilisk

fkasbar Mar 30, 2020

Tags:
  1. fkasbar

fkasbar Huge member

Hey Devilz, haven't been on the board in years and with everything that's going on I figured now's a good time to get back into flipping, and what better a way than getting a new flipper.

Looking for a basilisk, not sure whether I want an elite or something with cf handles. Let me know what you have and what your asking price is!

Best,

2. RexRippin

RexRippin Little Member

I do believe they're still in stock at PVKvegas.

fkasbar and chutcher like this.
  3. fkasbar

fkasbar Huge member

Thanks Rex, looks like they're sold out as of today but I very much appreciate the heads up. BTT!