1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Hom (balisong) POCKET CLIP (just the clip ;)

TriChrome Jul 18, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TriChrome

TriChrome Little member

**FOUND**Looking for the Hom Design pocket clip for the Basilisk-R, Specter, Rhapsody, Prodigy, or Maelstrom butterfly / balisong knives. If you have the hardware it came with that's cool, otherwise just the clip would be great.

Hom charges $22 for these, but are out of stock and I have a Basilisk on it's way to me so I would like to be able to carry it. Offering $40 shipped (I'm in USA). Most people take these off along with the latch immediately after getting the knife so make a few bucks by selling it to somebody that will use it!**FOUND**

Looks like this:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021 at 11:06 PM
  2. TriChrome

TriChrome Little member

FOUND! Thanks Benyounkz!!!

Benyounkz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.