1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTB BM 62, BM 63…. And any other BM balisong

Kbeaver2 Jan 11, 2022

1. Kbeaver2

Kbeaver2 Little Member

I am looking to purchase a benchmade 67 new in the box. I missed a few opportunities to purchase one but not I want it .

I am also into in other BM balisong either NIB or LNIB. Must have original box and packaging. Just looking to add to my collection

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
  2. Kbeaver2

Kbeaver2 Little Member

I got the BM 67 I was looking for.

Still trying to find a 62 or 63 either NIB or like NIB. No marks from that darn t-latch

I am also interested in any and all other BM balisong with their original box and packaging

3. Kbeaver2

Kbeaver2 Little Member

Still working on expanding my benchmade balisong collection 468D9FC2-1BF8-42E5-BF99-E22E6D181759.jpeg

Moe1 and snache like this.
  4. Moe1

Moe1 Little member

PM sent, I have a handful of extra BM bali's, I'm selling.

5. OneGun2nades

OneGun2nades Tiny Member

Awesome collection you have there!!

6. Kbeaver2

Kbeaver2 Little Member

So…. I decided to flip my 62 and that dam t-latch marked up the other handle. Now I am in need of a 62 without the marks on the handle.

It someone has a LNIB or NIB let me know

7. Kbeaver2

Kbeaver2 Little Member

I have got some nice pieces in the 42s. Would like to find some others in the 4x line. Preference is LNIB. Please let me know what you have

8. littlejoey

littlejoey High on a Mountain Top Brigade Member

Kb2 - I have a NIB 62. PM incoming.