1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

[WTB] Benchmade 42AS

ninjajim4 Aug 1, 2019

1. ninjajim4

ninjajim4 Tiny Member

Hi All,

Making a new post since I can't update the subject of my previous one. After looking around a bit, I've decided the 42AS is the one for me!! So making a new thread with the more specific ask.

Ideally not trashed but not in mint condition, and therefore priced accordingly.

Let me know what you've got!! Thank you!

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Why sure you can! On ANY thread that YOU start, click on the "Thread Tools" on the right just under the thread. Then, you can Edit the title, or add a poll to your original post. Thread tools will only be on threads that you start.

See, the Mighty JD is making it easy on ya! The older versions of software required a moderator, or administrator, to change titles. Now, you can do your own.

Mods and Admins can still change any titles, but only the OP of that thread can change it. I can't change your titles, only mine own! :bwah:

3. ninjajim4

ninjajim4 Tiny Member

Thanks, that's very good to know!

4. Daigen

Daigen Little Member

PM'd