1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTB ANY Benchmade Balisong/or any Quality Balisong/No Clones-CCC

LORDDALAMER Jul 16, 2020

1. LORDDALAMER

LORDDALAMER Tiny Member

3486F7C3-8A96-4FC6-A738-56500A7956B3.jpeg Looking to build a Balisong collection. I recently broke my shoulder and now have 2 titanium plates and assorted screws.
    With 6-9 months of P.T. in front of me to look forward too.
    I decided to build a Balisong collection.
    I prefer Benchmade Balisongs, I don’t care if its a 9/10 a beater or missing parts. I’ll probably buy it.

All other quality Bali brands offer up.
    PM or post what you have and what your asking for it.

price max is $400

2. Terry

Terry Tiny Member

Email me at terrystacy5150@gmail.com

LORDDALAMER likes this.
  3. LORDDALAMER

LORDDALAMER Tiny Member

slow to see this, but emailing now.

4. LORDDALAMER

LORDDALAMER Tiny Member

bump

5. spsgold

spsgold Huge member JDBA Official Member

Brand new Alpha Beast in Original Case. Knife is new as received and never flipped.
    Original edge,and tip, razor sharp, handles have no scratches or dings, very minimal play and no blade tap!
    Any questions please use private message!
    First unconditional "I'll Take It" gets it!
    $420 pp goods and service and I cover all fees and priority shipping. US sales only!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR RECOVERY!

LORDDALAMER likes this.
  6. LORDDALAMER

LORDDALAMER Tiny Member

bump guys still looking about to buy a 67 from a member here in addition to a 51 combo I bought off instagram and my model 43 from bladeforums. So I’m buying if your selling at real prices

7. Sheriff880

Sheriff880 Little member

8. littlejoey

littlejoey High on a Mountain Top Brigade Member

PMed