1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTB $300-$500 budget

John Ohman Aug 20, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Ohman

John Ohman Tiny Member

After almost anything , would love a BRS replicant but let me know what you have . I live in sydney Australia, so must be willing to ship internationally. Im happy to pay for item and postage before hand .. thank you

begreen61 likes this.
  2. belzebut

belzebut Little Member

i have a replicant but its not gonna get true the customs

3. John Ohman

John Ohman Tiny Member

Ive got many through customs , best is to diss assemble post handles then a few days later blade in a separate package. Usualy cost me a little more in postage but have had 100%success rate with this method

4. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I've shipped a number of Bali that way with no issues either.

John Ohman and begreen61 like this.
  5. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

We had an Australian member that was making balis. I don't recall his name, but @begreen61 was in touch with him about maybe selling some of his wares in the states.

He went out for surgery a while back and I haven't seen him around. Maybe Gary will know more about him. G, heard anything?

John Ohman and begreen61 like this.
  6. John Ohman

John Ohman Tiny Member

That would be very handy to have a local contact !

begreen61 likes this.
  7. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

here's your man I do believe({[Follow link)}] ,, and if you make contact tell he to look me up ,I haven't heard from him ,,god maybe a year sense his surgery ,,I know your laws are tuff ,,he refused me sending parts he has to make ,,in fear of the laws .He lives in Melbourne trying to find his e-mail

https://www.instagram.com/kingpetrosmarkham/

http://www.jerzeedevil.com/search/5972136/?q=kingpetros&o=relevance

also if you need I or Des will go out of are way to see you get it at your costs only ,,but I been tarty lately around here ,,personal shit,,,,,,,,,,,,,FOUND E-Mail Addy,,,,,,,,polishine@gmail.com his name is Pete

Walk in Peace
    g

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    John Ohman and crogers like this.
  8. STi489

STi489 Little member

I have a green rep I dont need...I think u have to fill out a bunch of customs papers...u can text me here 14012192721

begreen61 likes this.
  9. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

The custom slip takes less than two minutes to complete.

begreen61 and crogers like this.
  10. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I'll sell ya this Brian Beigler Rockstyle balisong, IMG_0645.JPG ,,,,condition 9/10 do to lost latch lost latch , cut ya a break

g

coll3ctor likes this.
  11. John Ohman

John Ohman Tiny Member

I dont think customs slip would help much, our laws here are pretty silly on the topic. Its not an offence to ship to Australia, but is an offence to posses one ? But yea i just need to find some one willing to put a little bit extra effort to dissmantle and post two seperate packages on seperate days and it should be fine... thanks again every one for your help. So hard to obtain a quality balisong, all i own are clones. Would love to flip a genuine quality butterfly

12. John Ohman

John Ohman Tiny Member

Could you possibly email me details ... ohman.john87r1@gmail.com
    Thank you

13. belzebut

belzebut Little Member

yes i can

14. Matt.R

Matt.R Tiny Member

Interested in a carbon rep?

15. John Ohman

John Ohman Tiny Member

Most definatly,, but must be willing to ship internationally ( at my cost )?

16. Matt.R

Matt.R Tiny Member

I could yeah, I'd have to get a quote on price of shipping

17. John Ohman

John Ohman Tiny Member

Let me know how much you want and if you could send some pics would help . Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.