1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. stoneman

stoneman Stoney Devil

Just thought I'd post a couple pics showing what I do for a living. I install interlocking brick & stone, which is why I chose the screen name I did :ssmile: I have some other pics of really nice jobs I wanted to post, but I can't seem to track them down at the moment

First set is a couple of stairs, some flower beds, a walkway and back patio that I installed earlier this year.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This accountants office had retaining walls over 60 years old and they needed to be replaced with some new stuff last year. It turned out pretty well but the iron fencing they put up afterwards really finished things off nicely

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE likes this.
  2. CQCBlades

CQCBlades Huge member

Awesome work man!

Greg

3. 50calmike

50calmike 50 caliber Devil

That is back breaking work that really pays off in the end, looks fantastic!

4. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

Stony, that is some seriously nice work.

5. Sheldon_Wickersham

Sheldon_Wickersham Blue Star Knives Knife Maker or Craftsman

You're a talented man! Very nice work :devilzeek

6. stoneman

stoneman Stoney Devil

Thanks for the kind words, gents:ssmile:

7. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

:devilzeek Gawd Damn! You Are Good With Your Hands!:madaddy::devil1:

Seriously, Great Work Indeed!:thumbup:

:GOV:

8. coronelli

coronelli Reaper of Endsville

You do fabulous work!

9. Bruce

Bruce New Jersey's *other* Bruce

Gorgeous work!:bruce:

10. stoneman

stoneman Stoney Devil

here's what we did at my boss' house

front entrance

[​IMG]

back patio and stairs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

El Gringo likes this.
  11. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

:devilzeek Beautiful Work!! :thumbsup:

12. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

It's nice to be the BOSS! :devil1: Fine looking craftsmanship there stoneman! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. zappadragon

zappadragon Devil Inside Brigade Member

Man thats incredible. Keep up the great work! :devilzeek

14. clumbsum

clumbsum Little member

brick laying

man i,m trying to come up with a combo of brick and stone to side my house with , gave me some idea,s , great work

15. TPyke

TPyke DRUNKEN MASTER

Great work!!

What is the clear coating you put on?

16. stoneman

stoneman Stoney Devil

It's just been rinsed off before taking the pictures. It looks better wet IMO.
    We do use a product that's is a clear sealer that gives it that "wet look" all the time, it's called tecnhi-seal. It comes in 5 gallon buckets and they carry it at HomeHardware

17. stoneman

stoneman Stoney Devil

I've been trying to remember to take more pictures of my jobs to post up. This is the CHEO ( Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario) Dream Home. Every year, Minto homes builds a house that is the top prize in a lottery. It comes fully furnished, with a brand new car, bills paid for a year as well as groceries for a year. All of the materials and labor are donated by willing local businesses and all the proceeds from the lottery go directly to CHEO. It's a great cause, and the folks here in Ottawa are always very supportive of the cause. This year we were lucky enough to be asked if we'd be willing to do some interlock for the Dream Home. It's not completed yet, but here are a few shots of the driveway section. I can't recall the width, but it is just shy of 90 feet long.

Here you can see a couple of the guys hauling some brick
    [​IMG]

Here we are just about half-way done. Pete and Marc-Andre are installing and Troy the tank is hauling brick for them
    [​IMG]

In this shot, we're just about done and it started to rain. You can see some bricks laid out to be marked for cuts
    [​IMG]

Luckily there was a dumpster there for me to stand on, otherwise I just couldn't get a good shot of the finished driveway.
    [​IMG][​IMG]