1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Words cannot....

JackBlades Oct 12, 2011

1. JackBlades

JackBlades former cerveca terminador

...describe the way I feel about shit like THIS.

2. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Obviously the guy was not pleased with his haircut. Joking aside... it's just a shame that so many innocent people lost their lives to this jerk!

3. Rupe

Rupe Little member

How do you punish a douchebag like that? :pissedevil:

If I could, I'd cover the postage for every postcard an inmate sends to the families of his victims describing how he cried like a baby while they wore his ass out.

4. littlejoey

littlejoey High on a Mountain Top Brigade Member

What a tragedy. :pissedevil:

Why didn't he just take his own life?

5. MJ

MJ a most pure angel Lady Devil

sick fuck!!!

6. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

Yes, really sad that someone goes off the edge and takes others with him. My thoughts are with the victims and their families.

7. JackBlades

AAAAAKKKK!!!
    Fuck, they just released the names of the delivered. Most are around my age. As expected, a follow-up blogger suggested that I take my pro-gun/pro-ccw crap elsewhere.
    Merely tossed it out that an able man with his pistol handy and his wits about him could have quite possibly lessened the death toll.

But no, the bunny will never understand the fox, the sheep never the wolf.

See you when the shit hits the fan, my freinds.

8. Komitadjie

Komitadjie Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

Ironic, isn't it? They've made so sure that nobody will be able to defend themselves that when you get a single armed nut, the body count is huge. ONE guy with a CCP and some training could have saved 7 people there.

And, since they don't have a death penalty statute in CA, the guy gets to live a long, healthy life at our expense.

9. JackBlades

The hurt unfolds. Innocent people minding their own fucking business got dead.
    I'm an old (51) fart. But, goddammit, I still contend that a man of honor should be granted a CCW.
    Might get the law to ease up a bit on those of us who live outside the "rules".
    My head bows in shame today. I hate for this to put my county on the map.
    Prayers to all affected and an additional 50 downrange for the good of it. Those who get it, understand. Those who don't, well, they rely on the ones who do.
    Heads on a swivel. I'm afraid that doesn't just apply to boating anymore.......

10. marypalooza

marypalooza First *OFFICIAL* JD Mother Lady Devil

Sad stuff JB, I read about this yesterday and it really bothered me too for a lot of the reasons you posted. Most of all, that is like my biggest fear that I'll be doing something mundane and some crazy a-hole comes with a gun.

11. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

In a perfect world , the judge at his arraignment would listen to his lawyer enter the " not guilty " plea , look him in the eyes and say " fuck you " , then put a 9 m.m. asshole in the middle of the defendants forehead.
    Thoughts and prayers to the victims and their loved ones.

12. Komitadjie

Komitadjie Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

If only. Repeat offend that, asshole.

13. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

Fuckin shame..

R.I.P.to those killed...