1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Wolverine Knife Show

IWantThatKnife Sep 27, 2008

1. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

Today and tomorrow is the Wolverine Knife Collector's Club Fall Show in Clawson, MI. Vicky and I have a table there and as usual, I provided financial support to some of the makers in attendance. Today I picked up a knife that Don Cowles made for me as part of a pair of knives - one for Vicky and one for me. I also bought a Ed Kalfayan Searles Bowie with an Ironwood handle. The blade, guard, and butt cap have been antiqued and there is a brass estucheon in the handle. I also bought two Frank Dilluvio Assasins - folding linerlock knives with wicked sharp blades - 4"+ blades, titanium bolsters and titanium liners. The Searles Bowies (I already have one) and the Assasins are for sale; I will post the price with the pictures.

Here they are:

[​IMG]
    Don Cowles Hump, mammoth ivory, mokume, Eggerling Raindrop damascus
    [​IMG]
    Don Cowles Mistress - mammoth ivory, mokume, Eggerling Raindrop damascus

[​IMG]
    Ed Kalfayan "Antiqued" Searles Bowie $650.00

[​IMG]
    Ed Kalfayan Searles Bowie, Blackwood handle, nickle silver furniture, mirror polished blade. $650

[​IMG]
    Frank Dilluvio Assasins
    [​IMG]
    Your choice, red fiberglass or ironwood scales $475 each

Thanks for looking!