1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmtrujillo98

bmtrujillo98 Tiny Member

Up for your consideration today I have a Palethus Design 6x Rehandle. Brand new, 1/1 made. Comes with leather sheath and Pale card. Shipping CONUS, Paypal only, Shipping via USPS 2-Day Priority Flat-Rate. $1700 starting price. Email me for questions at bmtrujillo98@gmail.com, go here for more information on the knife: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw4sOHwhBHD/. Would love to keep it but in search of a BC Custom Bowie.

Attached Files:

2. _zip_fly_

_zip_fly_ Tiny Member

Actually, pale made 3 of these if I’m correct. If you check his Instagram you can see he dropped a few of them with the specs and all that good stuff.

3. bmtrujillo98

bmtrujillo98 Tiny Member

Yes, he made 3 6x rehandles but they are all one of a kind: they have their differences.

Attached Files:

4. bmtrujillo98

bmtrujillo98 Tiny Member

Bump, price drop: $1600

5. EJ_Livesey

EJ_Livesey Huge member

Bought for 900 selling for 1600 free bump for you, glws

Elliott95 likes this.
  6. bmtrujillo98

bmtrujillo98 Tiny Member

WITHDRAWN.

Thread Status: