1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Withdrawn, Please Close

senseicharles Mar 19, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senseicharles

senseicharles JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

For sale, no trades and I will consider offers for price negotiation. First "I'll take it" gets it and feel free to PM with offers.

Hinderer XM-18 3.5 Gen 4 Fatty Anthracite DLC Wharncliffe S35VN Blade, CF Scale with custom skull with crown clip and lanyard bead. Mint condition but I'm the second owner so we will call it 9/10. WITHDRAWN

1.png 2.png

Second is a beautiful collector balisong from Russia with Ti anodized handles (sandwich) and Damascus blade. I took this in trade some time ago and I don't read Russian but it comes with information card from the maker. WITHDRAWN

3.JPG 4.JPG

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
  2. Rocco

Rocco Silent Reaper JDBA Official Member

DM sent

3. senseicharles

senseicharles JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Bump with price drops

Rocco likes this.
  4. Werasd42

Werasd42 Tiny Member

Dm sent!