1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WIP Ex10

GDOK Nov 11, 2014

1. buddy

buddy Slide to unlock JDBA Official Member

I heard from him march 19th that he got the knife back I sent him to fix. I haven't heard anything though since then. Let me know if you hear anything Linos.

2. FlyGuy

FlyGuy Brigade Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Any EX11 updates?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  3. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Last known "update" was 11 May 2018.

Screenshot_20180708-082846_Instagram.jpg

4. FlyGuy

I see these out in the wild! Does anyone know if Geof is sticking to the original sign up list for the EX11?

5. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I've reached out a few times in regards to the EXMini that he had sign-ups for but I've had zero response. Think its been 3 years-ish.

I know there was EX10 signup a couple months later. I never saw the EX11.

6. FlyGuy

Did he require a down payment for the minis? I think he did. The EX11 signup was prior to that, but there was no payment. I kind of wish there had been so we would have priority. If you search #EX11 on Instagram you can see that there are a handful already out there.

bradenwright likes this.
  7. seandavid55

There was a down-payment on the mini and the 10 that followed, though not a huge sum. Are you on the EX11 list? That was prior to the minis? If so, DAMN.

8. FlyGuy

I am on the list according to the confirmation email from Geof after the signup. I recieved that email 3/6/2016.

9. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

You still waiting for your girlfriend to return also? Didn't she go out to pick up dinner around the same time?

***You are a very patient individual

seandavid55 and FlyGuy like this.
  10. FlyGuy

I'm pretty sure my ex from that time is about to marry a lawyer twice her age. She is long forgotten, but not that EX11. The only EX for me. I reached out to Geof, and I'll get it soon!

seandavid55 likes this.
  11. seandavid55

I

If you got a reply, your way ahead of me.

12. TheronJ

TheronJ JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I definitely signed up for an EX11 but it was so long ago that I don't believe I'll ever see it.

13. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

so he still makes knives? i thought he got real sick and stopped.

14. bradenwright

bradenwright Little member

He's still making knives, and working his way thru the existing lists. Prev there were lists open for EX10, EX11, EXEDC. I had a couple spots and just received my knife recently. I'm glad Geof's healthy enough to be moving around again!!! His knives are well worth the wait!

My fav knives are from GDOK, Ryworx and BRS. Honorable mention to HOM & Pale.

Andres and apdallaround like this.