1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WIP Ex10

GDOK Nov 11, 2014

1. Blueapparatus

Blueapparatus Huge member

Too stoked for toast, best news I've heard in five months. Is the pocket clip idea still in the mix?

2. GDOK

GDOK knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Not by the time that these are ready but I got the titanium stock today that I needed to make the clips. They'll be available separately, later on. They'll be user-installable

3. Blueapparatus

Blueapparatus Huge member

Great, I'll be down for that whenever you get them cooked up. :thumbsup:

Take it easy, Geof.

4. JAKMAN32

JAKMAN32 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Can't wait gdok glad things are back up to speed :thumbsup:

5. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

EX11??:ropeman::jdwink2::madaddy:

6. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

^^^

No.2? :ropeman:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2016
  7. Flatlander

Flatlander JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Will we have the option to buy your new latchless weight blocks with your current run? Please say yes. :madaddy:

8. jjhamilton

Give us what we want, and we will go away........:madaddy::bwah:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2016
  9. GDOK

absolutely! I'll be making an order form for spare parts and they'll be available at the end of the week

:bwah:

10. Tmack

Tmack Level: True Devil

Where do I stand on this up coming batch? Just curious. No hurry. And those spacers look fantastic!

Everyone waiting for their first is going to be extremely happy. I am still trying to find a bali I like more.

11. Tmack

Where do I stand on this up coming batch? Just curious. No hurry. And those spacers look fantastic!

Everyone waiting for their first is going to be extremely happy. I am still trying to find a bali I like more.

12. GDOK

Thanks!

Pretty much everyone is in the same boat for this batch. Expect results around the end of the month :thumbsup:

13. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

You're getting another... you dirty Bali slut bastid!!!

Inserts this time around? :bwah:

14. Tmack

Hahahaha!
    Your damn right!

And yes sir. Red inserts for me.
    The twins need a red headed step sister.

Hell if i like the inlay enough I'll get another one of those! !! :p

15. GDOK

Order spare parts here

This form has not been tested. Please tell me if there are any mistakes or missing information

Thanks!

16. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Can I order a blade, four handle slabs, pivots, spacers and screws? :ropeman:

17. jnguyen7425

jnguyen7425 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

What spare parts are available? Blades, pivots, latches, screws, spacers, bushings, washers?

18. GDOK

:bwah: some day

pivots, screws, spacers, washers. No latches in stock at the moment, and I'm not sure about bushings since they need to be ground to fit the specific thickness of each individual knife

19. Tmack

I have a pivot lap. :D I'll take em any length you got!

20. jjhamilton

That statement in bold is just one (just one) of the reasons this mans knives are such value. Newbs, read that over a few times and think about what Geof is saying there about each knife he sends out, think about the time he put into each knife and/or the knife in your hand currently. Think about how much he sells these for in relation to that....the man is a credit to the community and we are damned lucky to have him. **I hope he branches out to fixed, and folders...even autos but to have him here now with us in the balisong community is just amazing!!

Thank you Geof, even if I'm not able to purchase another knife from you again, thank you for the one I was lucky enough to get!! Your the man!!