1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WIP Ex10

GDOK Nov 11, 2014

1. GDOK

GDOK knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

awesome, thanks for the responses, guys! Consider it added.

2. Huffpwnage

Huffpwnage Huge member

Looks like the guys love the orange peel :P Glad you guys like those last 4 knives I did for Geof! :D :bali: :devilwag:

3. Huffpwnage

Huffpwnage Huge member

4. Zkimpton

Zkimpton Little member

I need this in my life... :devilzeek :thumbsup:

5. Blueapparatus

Blueapparatus Huge member

I think an orange peel would be pretty sweet.

Do we get to see any example pics before requesting, and will we have to complete the ex10 survey again to get it added to our orders? :madaddy:

6. oregonian

oregonian Huge member

sweet

Love all the process photos, really cool work.

7. Pseudo

Pseudo JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Damn that is a gorgeous knife. I'm guessing the books are closed on these but congrats to anyone that got their hands on one. Looks like it's time to play the waiting game on the ex11 :bwah:

8. GDOK

I'll have an example made up as soon as possible. A PM will suffice :thumbsup:

9. Zkimpton

Zkimpton Little member

I'm in the same boat man..............waiting.

10. GDOK

They are for now, but check back in january. There will be much more to come!

11. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Worth the wait, my EX10 is one of my most favorite balisongs and top flippers. Geof hit right on the mark with his EX line. Just a heads up for the new comers, keep an eye out in the voodoo as EX09/10 do come up sometimes and they both flip basically the same, both are of course high quality well worth the added secondary price (the quality rivals other much higher priced/rare customs).

I honestly can't praise these knives enough, with that said Geof is a great guy to deal with, so excellent knife, excellent maker....there's no reason not to support him 100%! :thumbsup:

12. BingSoi

BingSoi JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Well said! I finally got my hands on an EX and I was seriously blown away with how it handles as a flipper and the fit and finish on the knife. Hard to believe that he hasn't been doing it all that long.

13. Buster11b

Buster11b JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

ill be playing the waiting game to get one of these beauty's too

14. Zkimpton

Zkimpton Little member

That's what I'm hoping on! Are they going to be the same design as the ex10?

15. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Woohoo! I hope it's waffles... I like waffles :thumbsup:

Or, if it's ex11 I'm calling dibs on no.2.

16. Pseudo

Pseudo JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Awesome thanks for the heads up. Now I know how to occupy my time while I wait!

17. GDOK

Well now I'm blushing :manganr:

:ropeman:

18. McCoy1996

McCoy1996 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I'm a fan boy as well. Hop on that inlay version though, it's even more amazing because you can go forever without sweaty hands. Weight distribution feels more equal as well.

19. Zkimpton

Zkimpton Little member

That's my plan. I spent a whole day trying to choose a color comp that would be cool between the ano and g10.

20. GDOK

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your families!

I can't let the day go by without mentioning how thankful I am for you all, who have made it possible for me have my dream job :manganr: I couldn't wish for much more

Best wishes and happy holidays,

-Geof

L3b4 and jjhamilton like this.