1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WIP Ex10

GDOK Nov 11, 2014

1. Shawn Savage

Shawn Savage JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Hell yes!!!!! They turned out amazing!!!!:thumbsup:

2. Mikjk

Mikjk Little member

Very nice! :thumbsup:

3. GDOK

GDOK knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hey guys,

The news on that health issue I was having, is that it's gotten worse. No diagnosis, but I can no longer give you any due date for the knives. No rough estimate or anything. Maybe this year, maybe next.

I understand that this isn't easily navigable when it comes to some people's finances and that they will need a heads up to be ready. When things are being finished, I will update you. The posts will be made here and on instagram. Along with that, significant grace periods will be given if there is any issue regarding timing once your knife is finished.

Furthermore, I wanted to thank you, because not once have I felt pressure from a customer to hurry up. All urgency has been something that I have made up for myself. I really appreciate the patience you've shown so far. I just need that to continue for a while longer.

Best,

-Geof

4. zuggzugg

zuggzugg JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I was just right now flipping my Ex09 and saw his notification! I hope you get some rest and get your health situation back to 100%.

All the best, Sir! :thumbsup:

5. Blueapparatus

Blueapparatus Huge member

Take as long as you need, brother. I had health issues two years ago and had to have chemo. I know how difficult poor health can be to deal with, and I hope the best for your wellbeing and that it will all be sorted soon!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2015
  6. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Well... shit! That doesn't sound good at all.

Must be scarey as hell not knowing what's wrong. Hopefully it's nothing too serious *fingers crossed*

Knives can always wait. It's your health that matters. :thumbsup:

7. Jvamis

Jvamis International Devil Welcome Squad Leader JDBA Official Member

The priority is to regain your full health. I will wait the time it will take your very good EX10, hoping your regained health fast!
    :jdwink2:

8. WyldStyl3

WyldStyl3 Never gunna give you up JDBA Official Member

Damn man, sorry to hear that. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

9. kuskert

kuskert Huge member

Definitely take your time man. There's no rush. You health is honestly the most important thing. Anyone who disagrees with that is a dick. I'll wait however long it takes as long as you get better.

10. buddy

buddy Slide to unlock JDBA Official Member

Your health is all that matters. Get that in check and everything else falls into place. My heart goes out to ya. My father is going through some tough cancer and heart disease- I got to constantly remind him to take care of himself first otherwise he strives away from thinking of himself and gets all anxious on what he can do for others.

Stay positive my friend :thumbsup:

11. MagnetMike

MagnetMike JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

You get better before worrying about us. We all understand. In fact, this gives me some time to gather the needed funds anyway. The moving process has almost drained my bank. This gives me some extra time to find some new work and earn back the money. Feel better soon man!

12. Shawn Savage

Shawn Savage JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

No rush whatsoever Geof. I hate to hear that it is getting worse. I hope it gets better for you soon my friend. Rest up and get yourself healthy again. I can only speak for myself but I can almost guarantee 100% that all your fans will be by your side no matter what. Get better soon brother

13. LeyS.

LeyS. JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Thanks for update Geoffe, and hope everything goes well concerning your health and well being.
    Like everybody have already mention, fuck the knives, that's not important in this discussion .

14. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Geof, please take care of yourself and let the knives rest they and we will be there for you when you are ready. You concentrate on getting yourself 100% and remember we got your back as a member, brother of the JDBA. You need anything please reach out to us, and please keep us informed,

Sincerely, The Hamilton Family & The JDBA Family

15. Slightly Sane

Slightly Sane Average member

My thoughts exactly. Hope you recover soon!

16. Jesse Bicardi

Jesse Bicardi JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Brotha you take what ever time you need NOTHING is more important than your health
    Prays to you and family

17. Area965

Area965 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Tough to hear about your health issues.

Get well soon. Everything else is secondary.

18. silkworm

silkworm Silky Devil JDBA Official Member

Get well! Hope you get better soon.

19. Tmack

Tmack Level: True Devil

Health and family is way up on the list over some knives Like it even needs to be said

Take care of yourself Geoff. Your jdba family will be hear wishing you well. If you pray, send one up top for our brother geoff.

20. MostHaggard

MostHaggard JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I'm really sorry to hear the health is not where it should be. The knives will be there for you when you are well. Focusing all your energy on getting better is top priority. You will be in my thoughts and prayers brother! Don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can assist with. All the best to you and your family Geof!