1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

William Henry E10-4 Desert Ironwood

McCoy1996 Feb 1, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McCoy1996

McCoy1996 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

SOLD

Up for sale is a William Henry E10-4. The knife has a desert ironwood inlay that goes extremely well with the black handle. I was a little bit skeptical of the button lock at first, but it provides an extremely nice detent. It is super light (around 1.8 ounces) and just flies out of the handle. There are only slight blemishes on the knife by the pivot and one by the butt of the knife. I tried to photograph them to the best of my ability, but they were extremely hard to photograph as they are pretty light. I would put it at a 9.5/10 condition-wise.

You get: Knife, box, sleeve, DVD, and certificate of authenticity. Serial number on the blade matches certificate and box.

Looking to get SOLD for this one via PayPal, I eat fees and shipping is 6 dollars via USPS. Continental US only.

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
  2. McCoy1996

Primetime bump. SOLD plus shipping takes it.

3. McCoy1996

Bump with drop, SOLD plus shipping takes it.

4. Dub-D

Dub-D Little member

message sent

5. McCoy1996

Sold to the man wearing pink mittens! Please close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.