1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Wikileaks 'reveals CIA hacking tools'

Dutchtracker Mar 7, 2017

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Orwell is right we are very close to what he felt the future would be like, I see us useing are left part of the brain which controls fear ,power and control more over the right side,which is the side of Love ,passion and empathy, it is being dropped in this new era, we teach are children to kill with no remorse with the war games we let them play with(left over rides right side of brain) instead of taking the time to teach are kids to respect guns and weapons and love thy neighbor,( right over rides left side ) boy I could go on and on with this one I'm going to shut up at this time . But I got to say ((OH BOY))I been so ,so blind and stupid for allowing this new behavior , control and are rights being taken from us and 99 % of us don't even see it,because we sit here and bitch about the CIA or other media drivin headlines doing what we thought they were doing anyways . While the world leaders make laws that are not in favor of human freedoms or rights in tiny bits we just don't see it or in this CIA matter , break are freedoms and rights.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    ded i, crogers and Kelper like this.
  2. 1986mpv

1986mpv JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Not that book, the other book:

1426971448456.jpg

How ironic, to be sounding the alarm on an internet forum.

desmodus, markandrex, Kelper and 4 others like this.
  3. begreen61

Your awesome , I'm here for the knives and friendship that have been created here in these threads of JD.Here I am not judged for my oppion, like my ass I have one . And it can be stinky,,like in Danm Dude!!,,,,,,,,,,,Anyways a lot of us here are free thinkers and mostly educated .So we bullshit, say are two cents ,maybe send a message out there once and a while and stay in the easy guildlines we have been givin on JD .How Ironic ,,,more like whats the hot topic today and it who will it set one of us off, like me in this said thread .

Your right also , Huxley has it down ,,didn't know never read the book .and still learning ...

crogers and Kelper like this.
  4. 1986mpv

1986mpv JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

It's not a knock on the JD, as I quite like this place.

crogers, Kelper and begreen61 like this.
  5. begreen61

All the members make this place great , along with you,what's not to like when your part of what makes it great. .and I really liked your comment it shows me i'm not the only nut job that questions everything and is aware of the suddle changes that is being accepted in todays changing society and is this new change ,is it for the better long term,, or will my children feel the burden from my actions, or actions I didn't take to secure their future that we/I left them . My questions need not be answered , just planted .

ded i, crogers and Kelper like this.
  6. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

crogers and Kelper like this.
  7. kaufen

kaufen Little member

Polite is good dedi.

ded i likes this.