1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Wiha Torx driver

JPGuthrie Aug 25, 2017

1. JPGuthrie

JPGuthrie JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I really can't imagine any of you not having some type of torx bit driver. I've always just used a little 23 piece Husky kit from Lowe's . I recently purchased this Wiha #759 pocket driver and love it perfect to drop in my bag or pocket vs carrying the Husky kit around and there's room in the handle to add at least 3 more bits if you want. I know Lowe's carries similar type drivers but I've heard nothing but good things about the Wiha products so had to see for myself.
    20170825_154802.jpg

2. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

Wiha is the shit, dude. There are hex wrenches, and then there are Wiha hex wrenches. Same with their Torx stuff. I haven't seen that particular little guy. I like it!

If you can afford them, I highly recommend everything and anything they sell.

obi

3. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

IMG_20170803_192753528-960x540.jpg

JPGuthrie likes this.
  4. JPGuthrie

JPGuthrie JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

5. mike_geno

mike_geno Huge member JDBA Official Member

I've looked at that one but I thought the biggest size in there was an T8. Is there a T10 in there as well?