1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

Do we approve of Violence on TV and disapprove of sex?
    I would much rather watch people fucking than killing each other.:devilroll:

2. knateknife

knateknife JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

“We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight.”

― John Lennon

I heard this somewhere ^

It is outrageous the things that people get angry about on tv.

3. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

i disapprove shades of grey?
    or shades of gay...

fucking all this bullying bullshit and domestic violence, but all these chics love that movie. idiots
    fucking chic abuse and gay.

4. deadpool

deadpool merc with the mouth

"I want to watch the whole world die... from a good safe distance" -TOOL

Death and violence are the extreme that people need, the taboo fear we all feel, that we enjoy watching others experience. Sex is easy, I can get laid any time, but death is once, and forever ( mine better be good).

5. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Probably cause most people know more people that they'd like to put a bullet in than they'd like to put their dick in. :bwah:

6. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

Good Point. Some people never get laid but we all die. Its the one common factor with all life forms on earth.

That and my dick gets sore from jerking it to Chaturbate.

GEEZER likes this.
  7. accurate

accurate Accurate Devil JDBA Official Member

:bwah::bwah: LOL!

8. scott308

scott308 Huge member

Death/Violence is much easier to fictionalize than sex. Because we accept TV/movie violence readily as fiction, the taboos associated with the actions are dismissed.

Sex - not so easy. An actor/actress getting penetrated on film - is actually getting fucked. All of the taboos associated with the action are intact. Why those taboos exist are a different question.

9. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Who are these 'we' you speak of?

crogers likes this.