1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Why I Don't Live In Australia

crogers Nov 21, 2016

1. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Jim L. and crogers like this.
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Jim L. and Kelper like this.
  3. crogers

Jim L. likes this.
  4. crogers

5. crogers

6. crogers

7. crogers

AussieRules.jpg

8. crogers

AwwCutie.jpg

Jim L., Samb and Kelper like this.
  9. crogers

Can't even take a piss in peace... what's Australia coming to?

https://news.yahoo.com/woman-bitten-rear-python-lurking-204133469.html

Of course, I can't blame the snake. If you was pissing on my head....

"... she initially thought it may have been a frog or a turtle until she stood up and saw that the culprit was actually a Carpet Python"... a frog or turtle... What dafuq kinda place it this??

Ain't he cute?
    AssBiter.jpg

10. crogers

11. crogers

It has been a while, butt*, things NEVAR change down under....

A crocodile farmer in Queensland had a couple of his "pets" get into a little rumble. M.J. (Michael Jackson?? :devilzeek) was injured severely by another croc and soon succumbed to his wounds.

While dissecting this 4.7 metre (almost 15 1/2 feet) long beast,

Crock2.jpeg

they found some interesting goodies in his gut....

StomachGoods.jpeg

Hmmmm.... some rocks (like birds, crocs eat stones to help them digest their tucker). And a funny looking piece of metal and some screws... WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!! That's an orthopaedic plate used to surgically repair severely broken bones!

Well, now... it seems that M.J. probably ate somebody while he was living in the wilds of Australia. At the very best, said plates are used in veterinary surgery too. So, perhaps, M.J. just ate somebody's pet (IF that's any consolation to you!).

A lot of people have been contacting the farmer for information about their missing relatives. But, it's possible M.J. ate this person 50 years ago.

M.J. was removed from the wild some time back due to him be considered a "threat" to humans. I reckon he was! :cheesydevil:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...e-contact-australian-farmer-found-orthopedic/

FYI, the most recent fatal croc attack was last October when a woman, in a remote part of the Northern Territory, was snatched while gathering mussels with her family (I KNEW shellfish was bad for ya! :bwah:)

The most recent fatality in Queensland was about a year earlier, when a 79 y.o. dementia patient wandered away from the nursing home. [​IMG]

And additionally, saltwater crocs can reach lengths of 7 metres (almost 23 feet!!). NOPE!!

Jim L., apdallaround and Kelper like this.
  12. Balibuyer

Balibuyer Little member JDBA Official Member

Aww, thats sad as fuck......reminds me of back in the day when Milhouse was petting the horseshoe crab on the beech saying "nice doggy"(The Simpsons)....Poor fucker never had a clue.

Kelper likes this.
  13. crogers

Now, back to Australia's favorite pets...

Some kids in Brisbane, Queensland, were brushing their teef, and turned around to see this...

cd060dd0-ba8a-11e9-ba6d-83f8ec1fd185.jpg

I mean, WTF? It's just a harmless carpet python. After all, it's the middle of Australia's winter, and the snake gotz cold and wanted to use the bulbs to warm up. Whazza matta? Too cheap to share a little heat?

Oh, well. At least they didn't do like people I know and chop it into little pieces, or mash its head flat. Nope, they called a friendly snake catcher that took it and turned it loose outside.

This one was about 5 feet long, and depending on the sub-species, carpet pythons top out at 7 to 10 feet... so he was just a baby, maybe.....

https://news.yahoo.com/huge-snake-s...kids-were-brushing-their-teeth-100055953.html

Kelper likes this.
  14. crogers

Jim L. likes this.
  15. crogers

Jim L. likes this.
  16. crogers

It's been a quiet couple of months, then...

a woman living in Queensland gets up to take her morning constitutional, when....

ShitterSnake.jpg

She shut the bathroom door and called a snake catcher. We they arrived, only the poor dead rat remained. The nope rope is still on the loose!

Butt*, if you look closely at the photo, it looks like they may be another dead rat in the drain. You can make out what looks like a tail underwater.... So, maybe the snake got a meal anyway. :yaysmiles:

Hmmm.... I wonder if she's related to @blackmetal1181 :cheesydevil:

ShitterSnake2.jpg

https://news.yahoo.com/snake-python-rat-toilet-cairns-janas-bakehouse-054834697.html

Jim L. and blackmetal1181 like this.
  17. crogers

Now, not only are they in your house, but they're chasing ya from room to room!

“Not certain how this snake entered the home, but it managed to find its way inside, through the kitchen and lounge, down the hall, into the main bedroom and, finally, into the en-suite bathroom,” Peacock said. “At the time no one was home. When the family arrived home, it was the wife that walked into the en-suite and discovered the snake. Apparently she freaked out and left pretty fast,” Peacock said.

I'll bet she didn't need to use the restroom after that!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/ani...ay-through-home-in-new-south-wales/vi-AAJt5cS

Red-Bellied Black Snakes are venomous, butt*, generally not deadly. Butt*, with MY luck.... [​IMG]

Jim L. likes this.
  18. crogers

Then, there's the vicious bar fights....

Jim L. and Flip Tripper like this.
  19. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

20. Samb

Samb Average Member

That would be a double flush for me.

Jim L. likes this.