1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

why guys were earrings

The Nicker Mar 28, 2005

1. The Nicker

The Nicker nick nack pattywhack

A man is at work one day when he notices that his co-worker is wearing an earring.
    This man knows his co-worker to be a normally conservative fellow, and is curious about his sudden change in "fashion sense." The man walks up to him and says, "I didn't know you were into earrings."
    "Don't make such a big deal, it's only an earring," he replies sheepishly.
    His friend falls silent for a few minutes, but then his curiosity prods him to say,
    "So, how long have you been wearing one?"
    "Ever since my wife found it in my truck."

2. bart-1

bart-1 6th degree black belt/internet fighting discipline Knife Maker or Craftsman

Word to your brother! Thats why I wear panties!:hitler:

3. cutty

cutty Expiry

I sure hope he put it in the right ear.:-D

4. MeEatsPlaydoh

MeEatsPlaydoh GED candidate

I don't think that fattycakes got his earing that way. Well maybe a variation on that.

5. TheMightyGoat

TheMightyGoat foots dixon

I still mourn the death of his pride. He's definately the last person who should have an ear ring.

6. MeEatsPlaydoh

And he thinks it makes him cooler? :D:

7. 007

007 Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

Fattycakes, say it isn't so! :punish:

8. MeEatsPlaydoh

I wish he didn't have that earing twice as much as you. Me and my brother call it a qeering to try to get him to loose it but no luck so far.

9. FattyCakes

FattyCakes RULES ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Thats why I the first person that should have done it. And i have no pride. And as for you Erik, I never heard you call it that, nor any one else had the balls to. Just TMG, but thats not a person i would fuck with. As for every one else I'ma wreck ya. Plus its gone now anyway I had to take it out.

10. MeEatsPlaydoh

Good Man! You just became cooler never get a new one. As for you wrecking me? You could never catch me I would run circles around you. And maybe i didn't call you that i can't remember, but i would have.

11. FattyCakes

MAybe you could run away but if i wanted to i would have already caught you beofre you knew i was pissed.

12. MeEatsPlaydoh

Sorry man but you manly just had kinda feminish earings.

13. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Devil's Advocate

Wow... earings on guys... who cares. Why are you even looking? And they're the iffy ones right? :poke:

14. FattyCakes

Brillant you are the man!

15. 007

007 Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

He's just trying to get behind you, Fatty. :cf:

16. Wolfgang

Why would you say a thing like that Mr. Bond? Afraid I'm trying to steal your spot? :doublefu: :poke:

17. Wolfgang

Just don't let ben dibble you and I won't bash you anymore... (unless you start it)

18. BenDibble

BenDibble Resident Mortician JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

:atyou: very funny....

19. Wolfgang

I feel :love: in the air!