1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Why does the BM 940 seem overhyped?

CharlesKnife Jul 11, 2019

1. CharlesKnife

CharlesKnife Little Member

I've carried the Benchmade Griptilian on and off for the past 6 years. Over the last few months I've read a bunch of reviews and seen videos about the great 940 Osborne. Finally I got to handle one a couple days ago. I don't see what the big deal is all about. At about twice what I spent for my Griptilian I was expecting to at least thing, I need to try this knife out. But instead I left wondering why it's got so much hype about it. I guess I did think the blade would be more effective for prying something, but I don't find myself doing much of that with knives unless I absolutely have to.

Thoughts?