1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Why do you have so many ARs?

knifezoid Aug 18, 2012

1. clockwork477

clockwork477 Huge member

Why have more then one AR? Why fuck more then one pussy?

2. Southern Cross

Southern Cross Level: True Devil

HA! Now there's a good analogy!

3. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Top ten reasons an AR is better:

AR's don't go psycho on you.
    They don't ask if all of the attachments make her look fat.
    You can change her upper.
    AR's swallow anything.
    you can change anything on an AR.
    You can sell off your AR for a better and newer model.
    ARs get better with age and experience.
    ARs don't get a headache.
    ARs don't mind if you wear hearing protection.
    They don't get jealous when you have more than one.

Komitadjie likes this.
  4. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

Gee Southern Cross

What video game can you do all the above in? :manganr::ross::manganr:

Sorry but couldn't resist that one!

5. clockwork477

clockwork477 Huge member

My point was, because it's fun and we can. As a guy, when it comes to ARs or pussy we got to collect it all right?

6. CDR_Glock

Rust is to steel/firearms, as AIDS/HIV/Gonorrhea/Syphyllis/Herpes is to women.

As long as both are free of the above...then by all means, Bro. Hahahahahahahaha

7. clockwork477

clockwork477 Huge member

One you can spot right away, the other is a hard lesson.

Sheldon_Wickersham likes this.
  8. Southern Cross

Southern Cross Level: True Devil

Unfortunately none...but that hasn't stopped me from trying! I have done the Blackhawk Down thing on the old XBOX...great game. I am an admitted gaming junkie...have been since my first Atari 2600. Video game have been good to me. I wouldn't have my career or hobby without them. For my job...I want to school to be a software engineer and develop video games...find out they don't make any money and that was the end of that. For my hobby...I loved SOCOM on the Playstation...and my favorite gun was the MK11 MOD0. That led me to buy my first rifle so I could own the gun I shot in the game. And as you all know...one is all it takes and you're hooked.

Sheldon_Wickersham likes this.
  9. CDR_Glock

I understand having muitliple ARs after now owning two. I do not need more.

10. M4J0R T0M

M4J0R T0M Average member

Because AR's are like Lego's for big boys. It's such a versatile platform, it's hard to have just one. Right now I only have, but only because that's all I can afford right now.

11. NORCAL HUNTER

NORCAL HUNTER Huge member

There's no such thing as to many!! lol :thumbsup:

12. tradja

tradja Huge member

I have a 14.5" lightweight barrel midlength BCM with an EOTech that I use for most classes and 3-gun matches out to 125yds or so. I also have a 16" Global Tactical middy Stainless with an ACOG that I use for 3-gun past that.

My third AR is a 16" BCM regular profile middy with the stock FSB, no rail, and iron sights. It was my go-to gun for a lot of classes and matches and I just can't bring myself to sell it. The action is smooth and slick and it has a very familiar balance in my hands from so many drills. I figure it's my backup. :manganr:

I have a few other half-built lowers, a .22 upper, and other partially realized projects, but I really like my 14.5". I've thought about selling some of the extra stuff off to do an SBR.

13. BlueSkyJaunte

BlueSkyJaunte waster of perfectly good steel

I can think of several reasons to have more than one. But the best reason is:

Because I feel like it. So fuck you. :devilfinger:

14. knifezoid

knifezoid Bladerunners Systems -=BRS=- Knife Maker or Craftsman

You notice a big difference from the 14.5 set up to the 16" standard set up?

15. Hhski

Hhski Little member

Too heavy?

Sbr if your ar is too heavy. Get a 300blk if too much penetration. How is an AR longer than that benelli.

16. Dingle1911

Dingle1911 Little member

Just because I like them and I can afford them.

17. Hhski

Hhski Little member

How many why?

If you have 1 handgun, 1 rifle, 1 shotgun, 1 knife , 1 AR more power to you.