1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Why did my thread get closed?

spyderHS08 Jan 24, 2021

1. spyderHS08

spyderHS08 Huge member

Hi there,

curious if an admin or mod could message me, not sure why my recent microtech ultratech sale thread was locked. I don’t think I broke any rules and I’ve listed pics specs and correct payment and shipping info per rules.

Thanks for your time
    Harrison

2. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Did you have more than one for sale thread open at a time?

crogers and spyderHS08 like this.
  3. spyderHS08

spyderHS08 Huge member

shoot, yes I believe so. I get diff forums rules mixed. I thought it was one sale post a day. I see here it is one active, my bad. Appreciate the help!

crogers and BennytheBlade like this.
  4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Right you are! One active. Since you started the second, I supposed you'd sold the first and just neglected to mark it "sold". That does happen on occasion....

Although you are limited to one thread, you can list multiple items in it. So, feel free to add the first to the newer.... :manganr: