1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Who's drinkin' tonight?????

vitruvianman Aug 2, 2005

1. SlightChance

SlightChance Miller's Maddness JDBA Official Member

I am gonna get a little sauced tonight. Got some steaks on the grill, my dog at my feet and an improvised margarita in my hand.

Improvised/Lazy Man's Margarita

2 parts silver tequila (I like 1800 and Don Julio best, but any 100% agave tequila will work. You can even use Mescal)
    1 part triple sec cognac blend
    4-6 parts Lemonade

I don't like margarita mixes, and am too lazy to squeeze limes.

I also have a few Gose beers (sour and a little salty) in the fridge that are perfect for a warm summer night.

I already see the fireflies floating around

2. Fenlore

Fenlore I am Spartacus! Brigade Member

Been getting into the Rye & ginger ale tonight, and last night too.

Kelper likes this.
  3. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

4. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

Smoking grass instead.

Did most my drinking at younger ages though I still partake. Though I abused vodka so badly starting at age 14 that vodka makes me gag now.

begreen61 and Kelper like this.
  5. Fenlore

Who me?
    Drink?
    I Never drink... Just ignore that half empty bottle of rye.

6. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

OMG not the rye!!

(From a fellow moose-beaver)

Kelper likes this.
  7. Fenlore

The rye is much less dangerous than the rum

Kelper, begreen61 and Lapedog like this.
  8. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Rum.

Brugal or Diplimatico on the rocks.

9. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

I will be drinkin' Snapple, Mott's Apple juice, Cran-Grape juice or wine tonight... I haven't decided yet.

Kelper, begreen61, Lapedog and 2 others like this.
  10. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

That's my shit right there! Although Snapple is too sugary. The bomb diggy is the purple zero calorie Vitamin Water. That stuff is pure liquid gold.

When I do drink rum is a good choice though. No white rum though gotta be gold or even dark. None of that spiced rum nonsense either. Tequila same thing too ranked worst to best white, dark then gold. (añjeo better than reposado) I heard somewhere that tequila has lots of health benefitsnand somehow gets you "high" in a way other liquors don't. While I do doubt it gets you high science seems to be saying it can be good for you. Also I like that by chasing with a lemon you don't have to mix or chase with sugary drinks.

When I'm feeling cultural it's time for Slivovitz or Palinka. These are basically brandies from my people's home country made from plums and apricots respectively. IMG_0037.JPG We even have a kosher Slivovitz known as Zwack for getting drunk with my evil religious jewish cabal.

That picture is an actual self portrait btw taken with a black and white camera.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
    crogers, Kelper and begreen61 like this.
  11. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Well what should I choose. Perks of housekeeping I managed to aquire a bottle of Rum, flask of whiskey, tequila, vodka and a crap load of cheap cans of beer. Once in a while I score a six pack of Henikien. I do get gifts of wine and chocs. So tonight I am still frozen from being outside in the cold decided to drink a bottle if Cabernet Sovenignon. So far it's going down well. Doubt if I will finish the bottle I need sleeo cause up at 5am do Fleamarket again. Heard it maybe warmer tomorrow if not it's home bed and a bottle of rum for company.

I can't sleep..so I am finishing this baby off.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
    KaosRase, crogers and Lapedog like this.
  12. Kelper

Lapedog your supposed to mow grass not smoke it man. Lol.

begreen61, crogers and Lapedog like this.
  13. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Mo came over... I had 2 glasses of Merlot. Feeling very mellow. :superd:

14. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

20170506_214751-1.jpg

Settling in with some Brugal Añejo and some light reading.

15. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

Big up to the Anjeo rums!

Honestly I drank and partied with such reckless bravado at a young age that Today I find smoking dope much easier and more satisfying than liquor.

crogers and Kelper like this.
  16. VANELLI

VANELLI JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

20170822_215538.jpg

Kelper and stdlrf11 like this.
  17. VANELLI

VANELLI JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

20170902_223036.jpg

stdlrf11 and Kelper like this.
  18. Kelper

Gosh, I still have the majority of that Vodka from 2016, smelt nice, taste pleasant , added mater juice decent splash of worchestershire sauce. .. My goodness, very acceptable Bloody Mary..that's 2 veggie servings for the day done. 8 more to go.!

KaosRase, begreen61 and seandavid55 like this.
  19. C-Bear

C-Bear Brigade Member Brigade Member

LOVE vodka, actually had a glass last night. Don't mix though don't like the sugars/hangovers that go with sugary drinks. So I just pull a bottle out of the freezer and drink a glass.

Vodka of choice lately has been Reyka. Decent price, smooth! doesn't burn that bad at all, mild to no flavor.

Last night was only the second time I've drank this year though. Just haven't really been feeling it. I think cause last year I was going through 2-3 bottles of vodka a week. This year I'm just kind of blegh on it.

El Gringo and Kelper like this.