1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Who's drinkin' tonight?????

vitruvianman Aug 2, 2005

1. RyanA

RyanA El Burro Diabolico

That be some dark beer matey! :piratetorch:

How's the taste?

EDIT: Some Glenmorangie today

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
  2. GlockNRolla

GlockNRolla Intergalactic Booty Hunter

[​IMG]

That does look promising!! Agreed, we need to know how it tastes...definitely need a review!!

3. GlockNRolla

GlockNRolla Intergalactic Booty Hunter

This evening I think I shall go with one of my favorite mixed drinks...

Lo-Carb Monster and Jager!!

[​IMG]

4. KNIFE_GIRL

KNIFE_GIRL Knife Wielding Sex Goddess Lady Devil

Right here, right now - FUCKED UP DAY (to put it mildly) :mabuse:

5. firepowerfox

firepowerfox Foxy Devil Lady Devil

Having a Corona right now becuz I am too lazy to make a Margarita. Crap day as I did not take Easter Monday off as I should have and found out my office buddies in my own little section of office hell DID NOT SHOW UP! The usual excuses sick themselves, sick kids blah blah. My supervisor comes over and say "Uh sorry Pen you are on your own today." Fine just fine as on the way to work I wanted a coffee from Tim Hortons near my work and obviously someone there did not show up as it was closed much my my dismay and the 2 cops also there. Timmie's is supposed to open at 6 am and I start work at 6:30 (yes I start that early) I wanted to ask them just to shoot the lock on the door and I would make the coffee. If they do not show up tomorrow fuck it I am going to get myself some retail gratification:demented:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
  6. PIC

PIC Unchained

you go Girl!!:ssmile: Pen, don't take no shit off nobody!!:demented:
    you deserve that Corona!:devil1: and a few more!:ross:

7. hamburger

hamburger Super Deluxe Double Cheeseburger Knife Maker or Craftsman

its 5 o'clock somewhere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPCjC543llU

in the past 3 years i have saw more than in all my life jealousy. people scared someone will make more money or has more toys. i am not prepared for this shit.

is there any real excuse for drinking?

is there any real excuse for not drinking?

:semper::semper::semper:

8. jfever311

jfever311 Ya give me fever!

Okay, Peg Leg is a very pronounced Stout beer. It has a bold top of coffee and dark chocolate. The minimal hops and maximum malt keeps the beer smooth and creamy, despite the high alcohol content (8%). After the mocha/toffee start, you get a slight hint of cherry and vanilla that dries down to a leathery finish. The aftertaste is where the high alcohol content shows through with a little kick. The buzz itself is simply addictive. Starts out with little smile, and just two beers into the night, and you will already get the tilt. Yeah, it is that good. Honestly, I have never made it past six in a night. The tilt gets too strong, and it turns into a fall!! ;)

9. Soup_Monger

Soup_Monger Should be a custom title here

Fuck it.

10. Uz4u

Uz4u Misanthrope

I got piss drunk and ended up peeing on a friend couch, so i owed him a furniture related rain check.

We're getting stoned and fucked up on Southern Comfort and Bud Lite now while we clean all the furniture and move it to his new place :ross:

11. TPetsch

TPetsch Ice Cold Handshake

Something different about tonight that I wasn't aware of?

12. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

So when is he gonna pee on your couch?

13. OnceBitten

Too early.

RyanA hasn't checked in.............yet.:devil1:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
  14. TPetsch

TPetsch Ice Cold Handshake

Some thing I should look forward too?

15. hot.soapy

hot.soapy Hot and Soapy Devil

well I just shared a bottle of cabernet sauvignon with a chick who is quite possibly my soulmate. so naturally I plan on ignoring her and fabricating a whole lot of stuff to keep us away from one another.
    because that cant be good.

16. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike paranoid nutjob Brigade Member

A 5th of Johnny Walker red got me married approx 2 years ago. Booze brings out the truth. If y'all dig each other, God will be willing. I wish you the best.

17. hot.soapy

hot.soapy Hot and Soapy Devil

well good on you man.

but nope. its got to be a trick.

SugarSkull likes this.
  18. RyanA

RyanA El Burro Diabolico

Ahem. I'm here. I've had a bit. Mostly the same stuff I've been drinking lately though. Nothing new or exciting. Just some Abelour 16 again (longitudinal study).

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2011
  19. RyanA

RyanA El Burro Diabolico

[youtube]dddAi8FF3F4[/youtube]:bwah:

In all seriousness though I used to see this girl, we got along swimmingly (because we were usually up to our eyeballs in vodka:bwah:). Not totally sure why I dropped the ball there, I still wonder what she's up to every once and a while. Total fuck up on my part. To be fair it might have also turned out horribly.

Maybe give a sober date or two a try.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2011
  20. OnceBitten

Don't listen to him.

The cake is a lie.