1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your favorite super hero and/or super villain?

batgirl13 Nov 4, 2012

1. batgirl13

batgirl13 Average member Lady Devil

So, who is your favorite super hero and/or super villain? Why?

If you have more than one, go ahead and list more than one.

My favorite super heroes are Batman and Wolverine. My love for Batman started when I was a very little girl before I even knew the story behind Batman. All I knew was that there was a super hero named for bats and bats were (and still are) my favorite animal. As I got older I also began to love the Batman story even though he uses that name because he is afraid of bats. I love Wolverine because The X-men is my favorite super hero series and he just has such awesome powers and is such a tragic yet bad-ass character that I can't help loving him the most.

My favorite super villain is Magneto, although I think of him as a villain per say. I like him so much because he really is a likeable character and you can totally understand his motives if you know his back story.

Silent Jay likes this.
  2. Blastmaster1972

Blastmaster1972 Koele Duivel

My favorite super hero is Dirty Harry :manganr:

Kind regards,

Jos

batgirl13 likes this.
  3. ballofcontusion

ballofcontusion Huge member

Firestorm!

batgirl13 likes this.
  4. elusiveweasle

elusiveweasle Brigade Member Brigade Member

The Punisher:punisher:

5. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

the checkered demon.

droid and batgirl13 like this.
  6. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

Wonder Woman because of her sweet rack

batgirl13 likes this.
  7. Dillon Brock

Dillon Brock strawboss

Ken Brock:ropeman:

8. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Ah, you are wise.

Birthday in a month; Christmas two weeks later......

9. maruj

maruj Huge member

cat woman.jpg

enough said....catwoman, Hot!

10. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Oh man, where do I start?!?!?!?!?!

Favorite Superhero:
    Incredible Hulk - The strongest earth superhero...period.
    Wolverine - The old one when he use to have bloodlust (not the pussy made for movie one).
    Batman - Because deep down he's pretty heartless.
    Spawn - The things he do to get revenge in pretty fucked up.

Favorite Villian:
    Cameron Hodge - The X-Tinction Agenda was pretty epic.
    Sentinel - Days Of Future Past is one of the greatest stories ever.
    Clown (Violator) - No kid should be reading comics like that.
    Darkseid - There's evil...then there's EVIL.
    Lady Deathstrike and the Reavers - They're just plain cool.

Magneto would be on my list also but he isn't a superhero or villian...he's independent.

11. scott308

scott308 Huge member

My favorite superhero, Superman. Not a great comic book. Not particularly well-drawn. But the mythology… The mythology is not only great, it’s unique.
    Now, a staple of the superhero mythology is, there’s the superhero and there’s the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When that character wakes up in the morning, he’s Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic Superman stands alone.
    Superman didn’t become Superman. Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he’s Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red “S” – that’s the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears – the glasses, the business suit – that’s the costume. That’s the costume Superman wears to blend in with us.
    Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent? He’s weak… He’s unsure of himself… He’s a coward.
    Clark Kent is Superman’s critique on the whole human race

The late David Carradine in Kill Bill Vol.2

AnthonyTheAbyss likes this.
  12. Dillon Brock

Dillon Brock strawboss

I see you really don't know Ken do you?You couldn't butter that fucker up with a ten pound slab of Land O' Lake's!:bwah:

13. OnceBitten

[YOUTUBE]GLNlhZJJU-E[/YOUTUBE]

14. batgirl13

batgirl13 Average member Lady Devil

I did forget to mention Superman, he's my third favorite. I'm not going to lie I totally had the little boy's super man pajamas with the Velcro cape when i was a little kid. Those pjs were my favorite and if I couldn't wear them I'd put the cap on whatever I was wearing at the time. Then again I currently own a Batman t-shirt with a Velcro cape... but I don't wear the t-shirt all the time nor do I put the cape on everything I own, even though deep down I really really want to.

15. OnceBitten

You are

truly disturbed. I think

I love you.

:bwah:

16. 1986mpv

1986mpv JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

The Powerpuff Girls.

What?

WHAAAAAT?

17. wcjohn

wcjohn Sum Quod Sum JDBA Official Member

Fuck I don't know. Batman, Wolverine, Spiderman, Superman, Hulk. All tragic heros. All great. Each with there own unique story.

That said: Spawn, Pitt, Maxx, Cable, Wetworks, Team 7, Sigourney Weaver in Aliens, Judge Dredd, Conan. You might not consider um all super but hey...

Villians...hmmmm? Joker. There are many others that come to mind. Apocalypse, Carnage, Violator for sure. But damn Joker has always been the big bad man in my book. One evil mofo.

Punisher. Hero? Villain? You decide. Not for the faint of heart.
    [YOUTUBE]bWpK0wsnitc[/YOUTUBE]

batgirl13 likes this.
  18. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

Favorite Superhero is a coin flip between Hulk and Wolverine.

Favorite Villain is equally tough with the Joker or Sylar from Heroes(only because he had like every fucking thing you could think of, and if he didn't, he would get it.)

batgirl13 likes this.
  19. OnceBitten

Ronald P. LaBella Jr.

aka

#1 Devil

:thumbsup:

20. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

Does Trojan Man count?

[video=youtube;RJVVoMXgfzU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJVVoMXgfzU&feature=player_detailpage[/video]