1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Who is Schitt?

bohica1998 May 6, 2009

1. bohica1998

bohica1998 Huge member

The lineage is revealed.

Many people are at a loss for a response when someone says "You don't know Jack Schitt." Now you can handle the situation.

Jack is the only son of Awe Schitt and O. Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertiliser magnet, married O.Schitt, the owner of Kneedeep N. Schitt, Inc.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt and the deeply religious couple produced six children; Holie Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt, Bull Schitt and the twins, Dip Schitt and Deep Schitt.

Against her parent's wishes, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a High School dropout.

After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Mr Sherlock and because her kids were living with them she wanted to keep her previous name, she was then known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock.

Dip Schitt married Loada Schitt and they produced a nervous son, Chicken Schitt.

Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt were inseparable throughout childhood and consequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens wedding. The Schitt-Happens daughters were Dawg, Byrd and Hoarse.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new bride, Pisa Schitt.

So now when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt". You can correct them.

2. KMNREMTP

KMNREMTP Devil's Playmate

love tis one.. cant beleieve no1 commented.

3. cornnutt

cornnutt Knife Junkie Brigade Member

:bobert: :lmao:

4. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Someone once said I had schitt for brains... I guess they were talking about Jack! :ssmile:

5. Lazerboy2000

Lazerboy2000 Devil before dishonoUr

Reminds me of Shiit Audio. I don't own any of their products, but reviews are great for those actually interested

"You aren't gonna believe this shiit"
    http://schiit.com/