1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Who is missing thread!?

Mr.LaBella Jan 21, 2008

1. Tank Buster

Tank Buster Rattlehead Devil

Anyone know what ever happened to SandShark?

Remember he mentioned something about killing someone in self defense? You think he got thrown in prison?

Boogerball likes this.
  2. Boogerball

Boogerball My posse's on Broadway Brigade Member

lol

Mr.LaBella likes this.
  3. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Amazing the power of a part-time poster who was able to chase off some long time members.

:bangdesk:

:ssad:

4. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Says A LOT about them, doesn't it then mate :canada:

5. Str8ShooterEsq

Str8ShooterEsq Wartime Consigliere Brigade Member

So, who here didn't want to see pictures of DJA jello wrestling? :bwah:

6. Tank Buster

Tank Buster Rattlehead Devil

I think she would have contributed more to this community if she posted some pics of herself in the Ultra Hott section. :madaddy:

7. SZiehr

SZiehr Better than gold or platinum

MarieLaveau & Umberto.....haven't seen anything from either one in quite some time.

8. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

I keep in touch with Umberto. He's alive and kickin'.

Don't know how ML is doing, but I hope all is well with her.

9. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

MarieLaveau and I have been in contact checking up on how each of us are faring after we fought cancer. Last time we communicated was at the end of December and she's doing OK. Her hair is over 3" long now and she can still cook up a storm of goodies! [​IMG]

MiG Angel likes this.
  10. MiG Angel

MiG Angel vodka + insane

Also if perhaps she owned a knife. Even a CS would have done.

She sure got you old timers all riled up though didn't she...

11. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

People who leave because they get their feathers ruffled really don't belong here anyway.

Where is NathanS?

Mr.LaBella and MiG Angel like this.
  12. Mr.LaBella

Rep sent BRO, stating the following: "Truer words were never spoken."

13. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

lol "bro"

14. Tinysd

Tinysd Skull Cracker Brigade Member

Red rep sent for "BRO". You suck. :bwah:

15. SZiehr

SZiehr Better than gold or platinum

Glad to hear she's doing ok.

16. MarieLaveau

MarieLaveau Pistol Packin' Mama Lady Devil

Thanks, guys...now I really feel that I did the right thing. :blush:

All right boys, I'm back again for a minute. I decided that my schedule is clear enough for today that I want to tie up a few loose ends that have been floating around while I dealt with some important stuff, like not dying myself, and taking care of my best friend who was, and did.

I do still have a couple of friends here who deserve to hear what I have to say....and holy fuck, might even LISTEN!....so most of this is for them. I'll try, though, to make it clear to anyone else who might care to check it out too. I won't spend any more time on this either way.

For those of you who thought I left here because my "feathers were ruffled" by DJA, you don't have a clue in fucking hell about me or who I really am, even as long as I was a member here. So many people jumped to conclusions because of shit they saw floating around in the surface of the JD, never ONCE considering that things were said and done that they DIDN'T know about. (or chose to ignore for reasons of your own) How many of you had access to the women's forum?? How many of you read PM's and emails between the parties involved? Hmmmm. Doesn't matter now. I could have explained more then, but WHY?? My presence and contribution to the forum wasn't worth that much, obviously. Some chick who showed up out of the blue was inconsequential in my decision. How I felt I had been treated by long-term "compadres" was the important thing to me.

Let me say clearly right now, that I am speaking STRICTLY FOR MYSELF here, and no one else. Anyone who left here did so entirely of their own choice. There are a few who did, too....who have not been noticed or named in the "Who is missing" thread. Anyone who stayed also did so of their own choice.

I left because folks I thought were my friends immediately assumed some really nasty shit about me, and some of my sisters here. That hurt my feelings more than I can tell you, and I could no longer stay and deal with that. Too much going on IRL for me to waste that much energy and emotion. I was/am responsible for only my own actions, and no one else's. The reverse is also true.

That whole incident started because I misunderstood something Tubtar said to me in a PM. I tried to defend him because I was NOT going to fucking stand for some stranger calling my friend a liar, especially after having blatantly lied about other things. That was the direction in which my mind was going, defending my buddy. Other factors clouded the water, and the water turned to sewage. I was mad. I left, THE END.

17. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Welcome back Marie.

Water under the bridge, perhaps?

Everybody is welcome, correct?

18. Mr.LaBella

So come on back and stay back. There is nothing to be gained by arguing on the Internets. :jdwink2:

Bobert likes this.
  19. Mr.LaBella

Whur is "Straw Boss", Bo? :bwah:

20. MarieLaveau

MarieLaveau Pistol Packin' Mama Lady Devil

I'm maybe not the only one who should get this message? :schmoove: