1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Which Custom bali would be the best for collecting as a collectible that can actually flip

Sharpazzhell Feb 20, 2019

1. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

Yup this is one fucked up thing I cant explain lol at least I admit it

2. Sharpazzhell

3. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

thanks folks!

entertaining read!

FUCK IG
    :puking:

4. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Nice Chucky! What number is it?

AnthonyTheAbyss likes this.
  5. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Man, why didn't you ask me when I had it out. I put each bali in a case (or original box) and throw them all into a safe or box. I'd have to randomly open each case (unmarked) to find it. On top of that I'd have to get through the comic book collection and toy collection to get to the knife collection.

But if I have to take a picture of the number to prove that I still have it then I'll do it. Otherwise I'm not leaving the couch.

***What I'm saying is I'm lazy hahaha

Shawnjohn999999 likes this.
  6. skyblue

Don't worry about it then. I've been trying to personally catalog Chuck's balis for kicks, so perhaps some other time...comic book and toy collection , huh? I guess we're all brothers here after all, lol!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    Shawnjohn999999 likes this.
  7. AnthonyTheAbyss

Chuck #121 1095 Blade w/ hamon
    Ti Handles, latch + spacers. White MOP (?) inlays in each handle and andonized blue. SS hardware.
    (translated to the best of my ability...great knifemaker but his handwriting sucks LOL).

Amazing Spider-man 300 CGC 9.8 triple signature...David Michelinie, Stan Lee, and Todd McFarlane

***That is a comic book!!!
    20190228_200214.jpg

8. skyblue

Thank you, brother! Amazing Bali and equally amazing copy of #300. McFarlane is still the best Spidey artist, IMHO!

9. Sharpazzhell

Yes a knife looks really awesome I'm actually a Nathan doing I paid him about a year and a 1/2 ago 3 $75 to WA' make me a custy custom Deviant I'm sorry. And I asked them to have blue G10 spacers he showed me thus slabs a titanium the holes drilled and he said he could do off mera Polish half Anna rain piles half

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  10. Balibuyer

Balibuyer JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

mera Polish half Anna rain piles half

.............Fuck yea bro, thats what im talkin' bout.

RexRippin and Herbinator74 like this.
  11. Sharpazzhell

I've improved with punctuation. Now these pena midteck knives. Not the 950$ ones. Quality, flippabillity, and overall would the titanium hanDHle ones be overall able to do all tricks? Like I have not seen but only one review. " its large and robust so it makes it hard from intricate flipping" can someone explain that. I looked it io but def. Wasnt whstvi was looking for. Fir example the EOS SERPENT as a collector I would pick up bc theyvmade only certain numbers for certain colors. However I've been taking advice from people and do your research. Problem with it. Aluminum spacers make it hard to arch over for chaplains, but I dont see them going up in value at all. Just like cultlery lover sais about the b300 that the extended tang was the death of it.Now I cant find no flipping videos or more info on pena. So I did fuck it and saving for les vorhees model 2? If you've flipped the ti midteck pena lmk details please. I know if your experienced enough you can do any trick with any balisong. I could do more tricks with a jaguar than a decent china well made knife. By the way I never knew they had polished Jaguars back in the day. That would be cool to get one

12. Sharpazzhell

I've changed since I came back from vacation. I will not be using speakerphone while driving. And I'll stick to videos. Just made a video comparison actually jag vs imitation jag. And details. Jags are stainless steel. Therecl is no plastic on it. I'm talking about the circular handled ones.

13. Klyuchak

Klyuchak Channel Ti Guy JDBA Official Member

Glad you "improved with punctuation", but I'm afraid you'll need some work on the other 9/10ths of the sentence.

Scott Meers and crogers like this.
  14. Blurred Memories

Blurred Memories JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I'm so conflicted, this is the happiest and also the saddest thing I've read in this thread.

15. Shawnjohn999999

Shawnjohn999999 Huge Member

Vid please that knife is amazing.

16. AnthonyTheAbyss

I think you missed the part where I said how lazy I am. If I complain about being too lazy to take a picture of the knife what makes you think I have any motivation to make a video. Plus I'm busy playing Mortal Kombat 11 LOL.

***I just realized I didn't post this knife in my collection thread

17. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Stallion Rooster JDBA Official Member

matt cook

Pinoy Knife likes this.