1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Which Custom bali would be the best for collecting as a collectible that can actually flip

Sharpazzhell Feb 20, 2019

1. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

If you had to go with a chuck g or a PENAS KNIFE. WHICH ONE WOULD HAVE A HIGHER VALUE AS A COLLECTABLE? WHST I mean when it comes to custom I collect knives that you can flip with but obviously I eouod out it my collection. For example I only have 2 DCouble edge knives. I dont collect custom knives that are so heavy and are just made to look good.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    apdallaround likes this.
  2. Sharpazzhell

Most knives R on pvk I referenced too.

3. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Huh?

apdallaround and mattlclemens like this.
  4. Herbinator74

Herbinator74 Little member

:priest::pope::priest:

:lurker3::nothingtoadd::hinoobs:

apdallaround and BennytheBlade like this.
  5. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Jeezus Christ O'mighty. I'm going to answer the question based on the title of the thread. I can't decipher the rest.

Custom bali that are great at flipping and also a nice collector piece (personal favorites):

- Custom Marlowe (might be able to get one if your name comes up on Make-A-Wish)
    - Custom Balibalistic (might be able to get one if you're Canadian and willing to wait a year)
    - Custom David Santiago (might be able to get one if you buy 50 spots in a raffle)
    - Custom Dobi (might be able to get one if...no, no chance at getting one)

***I'm also assuming people buying these are rich

6. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

….Timmyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

7. Sharpazzhell

Its hard to explain this one.

apdallaround and Herbinator74 like this.
  8. Sharpazzhell

9. Herbinator74

Herbinator74 Little member

It seems to me one reason people may have trouble understanding your posts, is because you’re talking instead of typing if I’m not mistaken.

I think you should probably just Start posting videos again instead of using Siri’s speech-to-text software... Win/Win? :ross:

10. Sharpazzhell

In other words and picky with my collection like eyes have 3 double edged blades and soll the gladius is a has no value and basically I like to collect collate expensive custom knives that if you can flip I'm going the collective side so which one would you guys pick Chuck g , pena ,John gray?

11. Sharpazzhell

You're right everyone knows that to or gives them a headache as the punctuation I use a cell phone and a speaker phone and on my work most of the time are moving around so I haven't used a laptop. So the words come out wrong but sometimes I'll be able to edit stuff but that's why I like videos I absolutely right

12. skyblue

God, I miss reds!!

13. Sharpazzhell

You know what forget about it I'm just gonna just stick with Chuck G when I get some money and I'm gonna get one of his butterflies on pvk . That's like my final decision. Sorry for the confusion it's hard to explain but there's only like maybe 1 or 2 people that get what I'm saying. It's like I like to collect knives that you will be able to flip with versus something that super heavy like a bird knife that's not meet the Flippin just looks good basically maybe that will explain it simply but it's still hard to explain

14. skyblue

Your question was very cryptic and the answer is subjective, so that's why you got those reactions. Give your posts some thought and you'll get more knowledgeable responses. A knife's flipping dynamics, look and collectability will vary from one person to another, so you can get a myriad of suggestions. In the end, only YOU can answer that question based on your personal preferences. Can't go wrong with Chuck's offerings, though. He's one of my favorite builders, but I wish his balis would appreciate in value as much as his folders do.

15. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Not unless he starts making balis as good as his folders. That's not a knock on him. The dude knows how to make a folder. But his balis are not the best flippers (even if the quality is there).

***My personal custom Chuck G...mint (the latch is suppose to look like that to go with the blade)

20190222_203817.jpg

16. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

It's like im learning engrish all over again. Half of the words I can't even covfefe.

But yes, knives, get them :) chuck g knives are cool. Share some pics when you get them!

Shawnjohn999999 and crogers like this.
  17. Sharpazzhell

Yes beautiful piece. I ask some people in community gir info like the oins knivescarecti hravyvto flip. But chuck g is awesome. John jtsy is too heavy. Yeah you're right even in the future just like a baseball CDard is only worth what someone is willing to pay for.but I like the specifications of chuck g

18. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

By comparison Timmeh was a genius.

19. skyblue

Lol

apdallaround and Sharpazzhell like this.
  20. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

I've noticed others making that comparison lately. :cheesydevil: