1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Where to find Leather Sheath for Deathwind

LikeSloth Feb 14, 2015

1. LikeSloth

LikeSloth Little member

I recently purchased Deathwind #36 from DLT Trading. I love the knife but would like to purchase a leather sheath for it. Anyone know a good resource? I was hoping perhaps any sheath makers that may have worked with Lon's knives before may be a good resource. If anyone could recommend someone I would appreciate it. The blade is the 8 inch version.

I also own a brute de forge and can't say enough about the excellent quality and craftsmanship of Lon's knives. "It's the good stuff".

Thanks!

2. Lon Humphrey

Lon Humphrey Moderator Knife Maker or Craftsman

thanks Likesloth

sorry for being a little slow on responding but its been a little crazy around here

you might try over on the leather forum here on the JD

Lon