1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Where to begin?

HarryVeryStoned Dec 6, 2012

1. misfit

misfit Somebody check my brain

Ahh, Jewish! Best advice I can give you about balis.........sharp Filipino dreidel without a pot! Spin it and a great miracle that happens is not losing a digit!:bwah:

Sorry.......couldn't resist!:jdwink2:

M

AJD1 likes this.
  2. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

He was already circumcised, not much more to loose.

Just sayin. :ross::ross:

3. wcjohn

wcjohn Sum Quod Sum JDBA Official Member

Ha....right. :facepalm: :bwah:

4. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

naw im quite certain there was more then one tool in that household.:jdwink2:

misfit and Glenn like this.
  5. taoist

taoist taoist JDBA Official Member

lmao!!!

Glenn likes this.
  6. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

Btw I think you may have being Jewish confused with being a hipster/metrosexual

7. HarryVeryStoned

HarryVeryStoned Little member

Touché good sir. By the way, I noticed that you also live in MN, do you happen to know whether or not balisongs are legal to carry? I mean, from what I've read it doesn't seem like there is any law against it, but when I was trying to find a store that sells one, a few different stores told me they were illegal. I don't much care either way, I'm going to carry it regardless, I just like to know which laws I'm breaking, gnome saying'?

THEONEANDONLY likes this.
  8. KaOsBlAkBlAdE

KaOsBlAkBlAdE Huge member JDBA Official Member

Gnome sayings:
    1. follow the yellow brick road
    2. ding dong the witch is dead
    3. hi ho, hi ho its off to work we go
    4. da plane, da plane

sirhorsechoker likes this.
  9. Ryanol

I don't believe they are legal I think they fall under the switchblade definition here- not sure though.

I dont carry but I do have one in my car at just about all times. I don't worry about it as I generally keep my nose clean.

My guEss is the enforcement of the law goes a little something like this in the real world: get pulled over on way to work for speeding at 7:30am and play the game without lip - no problems. Get pulled over at 11pm stoned as fuck with three of you buddies goofing off in the car - get searched, confiscated and another charge added to the list if your holding...ya dig.

10. sirhorsechoker

sirhorsechoker cheapskate balifag fliptard

^^^much this^^^

I my friend and i were recently pulled over (in this town, I'll have to step out of the vehicle every single time)

The cops took a b2oo balisong off my friend and a switchblade of over 4 inches in length from me.

The cop says i pulled out in front of him. I say he was speeding over the hill. I stopped at the sign then pulled off. He came like a bat out of hell over that hill then said i pulled out in front.... dick.

He whined about it and gave me a ticket, but gave our knives back. My friend actually had two balis in his back pockets. We got the them all back.

I would looks into how my jurisdiction *actually works* ... The law tends to be grey in most areas. You can only use your judgement.

An officer recently told me a balisong was a switchblade. I very respectfully explained to him that switchblades actually have a button on the handle that actuates a spring(s).

Then he tried to tell me that the word 'dirk' is a synonym for 'butterfly knife'

I wonder if he had gotten away with that in the past (?)

11. Looseyfur

Forrest said "actuates" :bwah:

SHC yer the nerd of the rednecks. you however make an excellent point, it constantly makes me scratch my head that someone cant tell the difference between a switch and a bali.

GOOOOOOOO SIIIIICCCCEEEEENNNNCCCEEEEEEEEEEE!

[​IMG]

12. sirhorsechoker

sirhorsechoker cheapskate balifag fliptard

:jester: :bwah:

I was such a beakman kid. Bill nye was way suck!

13. Ryanol

Always wondered if beam an and the mouse were doubling down on the fat jersey girl?

14. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Beakman and Nye couldn't hang with the true master...MR. WIZARD!!! He was a complete prick because he knew how awesome he was.

[​IMG]

15. forbes617

forbes617 Huge member

dont know much about kimmys, but my 62 had a similar issue. some flipping and tinkering with the screws and it is just fine. give it some time and mess around with it, should break in decently.

16. MTXCraze

MTXCraze I flip therefore I am JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

[video=youtube;VkJEt1UsUcs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkJEt1UsUcs[/video]

17. Looseyfur

all of todays pussy ass parents raising scared sheep with helmets on, would call the police and DHS on mr. wizard.

which is exactly why it needs to be re-aired.

18. Baliholic

Baliholic Little member

my kimura 4 came the same way. i thought flipping it non stop for a few days would loosen it.
    i was wrong, but i did cut myself a ''bit'' flipping a mal adjusted knife. ive found it will also create bad flipping habbits if both handles dont flow smooth and evenly.
    i would suggest you buy some (good quality) torx drivers 8 and 6 ASAP so you can adjust and experiment

19. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

That's the truth....my 5 year old daughter is tougher than most teenage boys these days...how sad for America's future...anyway please excuse me:ropeman: