1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Where is the best place to find out when all Bali drops are so I can be ready?

Slucas Jun 1, 2019

1. Slucas

Slucas Tiny Member

Just wanna know if there is like a specific place where I can know when all Bali’s drop. Even the high tier ones. Thanks

2. bra1n

bra1n Tiny Member

I don't know that there is one place that shows everything. You can follow the makers on Instagram, sign up for the sellers email lists, or join the balisong subreddit to try to stay on top of things.

apdallaround likes this.
  3. P-hilC

P-hilC Little Member

This is how I found out about drop too. Mainly by sighing up on the makers website email list. However the only emails received have been from BRS. Nothing from HOM or others... Good luck.

apdallaround likes this.
  4. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

No butt.....

5. Shawnjohn999999

Shawnjohn999999 Huge Member

When I drink tequila

6. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

I don't know why that just made me bust out laughing LOL. So stupid and makes no sense.

On topic...I would love to see something like this possible. I keep missing out on some high end auctions because I don't follow IG, Reddit, Facebook, or other forums. But there's a "Heads Up" deal spotting thread in the private section. I guess that's a good place to post any info.

***I refuse to subscribe to newsletters

7. Shawnjohn999999

Shawnjohn999999 Huge Member

I go to IG for the chicks first and Bali info second.

Scott Meers, ALnin and seandavid55 like this.
  8. ALnin

ALnin JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Following the makers on IG, like others have said, has been my go to for drops. Since I have gotten into balis I've done 3 out of the four drops that interest me. 2 being Bladerunners systems, both have been on a Friday at 6pm PST. The other two were done by Ryworx, the one that I managed to participate in was yesterday morning at 6am PST and I believe his last drop was the same time on a Monday.

Hopefully this little bit of "historical" data helps!