1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Where are all the Walter Brend Fans???

Brendtech189 Jul 23, 2012

1. Brendtech189

Brendtech189 Huge member

I have been a member of this site for a short time but where in the hell are all of the Walter Brend fans? I don't see his knives being sold or traded, no one has any that they want. What is wrong with people? He is one of the greatest knife makers of our time, and sorry to say this but he wont be making knives for much longer, he just wont. And this has nothing to do with the fact that I have four Brend M2 Pre-Production (1 of 50) models up for sale now. I just dont understand. Yes, his knives are pricey, but people you get what you pay for. If I had the money Id be buying his stuff up as fast as I could but money is tight with the fall semester coming up soon and I have to part with my Pre-Production M2s, well not all of them, lol. I just dont see his stuff being sold and wonder why not? Is it maybe because when people get their hands on his stuff they will go to their graves with it? I don't know. If anyone that has been here for a while and has noticed the same thing has any info please let me know what you think.

2. Les Robertson

Les Robertson Guru of Steel Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hi,

I suggest you visit: http://www.robertsoncustomcutlery.com/brendtf.htm

I bought my first Brend in early 1985.

Might want to ease up on rhetoric. Walter is an exceptional knife maker. However, his mid-tech's can be a little pricey for some.

Enjoy your collection.

3. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

So, no one is buying your knives and this whiny thread is supposed to boost sales? :lame:

4. Soup_Monger

Soup_Monger Should be a custom title here

Sounds like you are talking to Les.

I wouldn't buy a knife from that guy either.

englishmark and Tinysd like this.
  5. Les Robertson

Les Robertson Guru of Steel Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hi Ron,

I was addressing my answer to Brendtech.

I wasn't referring to my business (Soup Monger...still an asshat).

Actually sold two Brends today...possibly a third.

6. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Sure it doesn't.

You obviously bought those knives to resell.

Your post is SPAM.

7. S.Shepherd

S.Shepherd knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

[video=youtube_share;anwy2MPT5RE]http://youtu.be/anwy2MPT5RE[/video]

8. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

I should have quoted him to be clear, I was responding to him, not you, Les. :thumbsup: :jdwink2:

9. Soup_Monger

Soup_Monger Should be a custom title here

:giggle: