1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

When is enough, enough ? (Smoke Signals sent)

Glenn Oct 2, 2014

1. zorro

zorro The pointy end goes into the other man Brigade Member

Straight back at both of you. :jdwink2: :devilwag:

2. hienho

hienho Monolithic Baby! Brigade Member

I love GOOD NEWS! Hoping things continue get better and better for you, Beth, and family.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

3. test2oob

test2oob The Collector JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

:kingkaxt::sunshining::queen:

4. dymond47

dymond47 Better than gold or platinum

Wonderful!:thumbsup:

5. Shawn Hatcher

Shawn Hatcher knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Thanks for updating us, Glenn. I'm so glad the procedures are done and the healing can start. Rest up, friend.

6. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Yay! :thumbsup:

7. Toni

Toni JD Jeenius Lady Devil

Hand-in-hand is the best way to get through this, love that image and so glad to hear the great news! Still holding you both in my thoughts until Beth is back doing what she loves and you have worked your way through that amazing array of materials in your LSOH!!

:bwah:

:thumbsup:

crogers likes this.
  8. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

I'm keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers. My :heart: goes out to the both of you. All the best always! ((((hugs)))) :GOV:

begreen61 and Gecko like this.