1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Whats your Favorite Online Knife Dealer

EDClife4US Oct 25, 2021

1. Joe patterson

Joe patterson Little Member

Arizona custom knives, blade hq, for those harder to find items country knives, cutleryshoppe. The one I miss the most though
    Sharp unique gifts for men. Jack knew the knife makers and the knives to a tee.

though when I’m in New Hampshire specifically North Conway I almost always go into sawyer river knife and tool, which has a site as well. Great guy, and great knives.

snache likes this.
  2. Joe patterson

Joe patterson Little Member

The other thing I do if I’m unsure about a dealer Is I pick a few brands from their website, then I go to the manufacturers website to see if their a certified dealer of said items, I also check to make sure the address on the store and the manufacturers information are the same.

begreen61 and snache like this.
  3. Johnny Mayhem

Johnny Mayhem Huge member

I'll go with cascadia cutlery. but that's just me since he handles all my custom stuff.

snache likes this.
  4. upstateguy

upstateguy Little member

Speaking of Daltons, the spring broke on my Dalton Gatekeeper yesterday. I thought I'd just replace the spring but the screws won't budge and I didn't want to force them. Got any ideas? There's probably a youtube video on it, but I thought I'd ask here.

begreen61 likes this.
  5. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

heat them up ,rob used loctite on different models they should be hex heads ,,some times a clean solder gun will heat it up enough and if you have excess to both sides of the screw heat up both ends ,,

good Luck
    g

6. upstateguy

upstateguy Little member

Solder gun... great idea.... I'll have to see how clean mine is.... frame screws seem to be Torx, pivot Hex
    A .jpg B .jpg

7. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

I like Southern Edges for Microtech OTFs. For what its worth. Great service and shipping.

8. upstateguy

upstateguy Little member

Thanks for the tip, I'm checking them out right now

9. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

You are welcome That is a good site. Wish I was rich sometimes./

Last edited: May 1, 2022
    upstateguy likes this.
  10. upstateguy

upstateguy Little member

Haha, yeah, me too....