1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Whats your Favorite Online Knife Dealer

EDClife4US Oct 25, 2021

1. EDClife4US

EDClife4US Little Member

Hey fellow knife people. I just wanna know who do you guys buy from online? Who’s your favorite online dealer? Well besides JD’s… We all know this place is #1!!! Thanks for your comments and thanks JD!!!!

2. Logan1832

Logan1832 Little Member

GPKnives , DLT Trading , Knives Ship Free , Knife Center.

EDClife4US likes this.
  3. Worker

Worker Slacker Brigade Member

Arizona Custom knives.

Ebay.

Forums.

I tend to be looking for older and odd ball knives so new knife dealers don't do much for me.

Raevynheart and EDClife4US like this.
  4. EDClife4US

EDClife4US Little Member

GP and DLT are great sites! Ill have to check out Knives Ship Free. Thanks!

Logan1832 likes this.
  5. EDClife4US

EDClife4US Little Member

I love Arizona Custom Knives. This forum is a great 1. Thanks!

6. snache

snache Should be a custom title here

I check all the well known vendors, Knifecenter, Blade Hdq, Optics Planet ,Ebay, Amazon , etc etc. I have bought from all of them with great results(maybe I am lucky too). The forums are the best I think.

EDClife4US and Logan1832 like this.
  7. Logan1832

Logan1832 Little Member

Nice. Northwest Knives and Smoky Mountain Knife Works are also worth checking out.

snache and EDClife4US like this.
  8. EDClife4US

EDClife4US Little Member

You know, SMKW has a great selection and some good prices. But their customer service isn’t the greatest. I recently purchased a Viper Kayomi. I asked them to check blade centering before shipping. And they wouldn’t do it! I was shocked. I purchase from 10-12 different dealers and they ALL check knives and contact before shipping. I wont name the reps name. But she wasn’t nice and rude. I will try not to buy from SMKW because of this. I would’ve canceled my order but I had a $20off coupon with them. Lol These dealers have us by the balls and they know it. But as long as they are good to you guys and you are happy with them. Thats all that matters.
    Thanks for the post bud.

snache likes this.
  9. EDClife4US

EDClife4US Little Member

I’ve been real, real happy with REC knives, White Mountain Knives, and KnifeJoy! Kayla at KnifeJoy is awesome! They will check orders before shipping and even send you photos of the knife you will be getting. I love KnifeJoy and Brian at REC! Check those sites out if you guys haven’t yet.

snache and Logan1832 like this.
  10. Logan1832

Logan1832 Little Member

That’s strange for a dealer to not wanna check the centering upon request by the customer. That turns me right off.

11. EDClife4US

EDClife4US Little Member

Totally strange! I was shocked, like I said. This just recently happened actually. Knife is still in the mail. I hope everything is good when it gets here. I dont want to deal with them anymore. But unfortunately Spyderco might drop a exclusive through them and Ill have no choice. Haha Im a sucker for those exclusives.

snache likes this.
  12. Logan1832

Logan1832 Little Member

Which exclusive?

snache likes this.
  13. EDClife4US

EDClife4US Little Member

They have been releasing a string of Spyderco Paramilitary 2’s. I bought 2 different types to sell on ebay. That last drop I didn’t buy cause I still have 2 for sale on ebay.

snache likes this.
  14. snache

Its amazing how many different exclusives there are by different dealers. Many sell out quick.

EDClife4US likes this.
  15. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

The ones that don't know what they got ,, go to the gun shows and knive shows I can always find a gem for a song ,,ya just ogt to look or play dumb

As for On line old school only so AZ custom knives ,,forums and I know a few retired knife dealers with old school knives like daltons CRK 's and many other maker blades when they first came out . But I stopped buying and got my grails

g

Joe patterson, EDClife4US and snache like this.
  16. Logan1832

Logan1832 Little Member

I’ve never ordered from Arizona Custom Knives. Do they sell only used knives? Or do they have brand new ones too?

snache, EDClife4US and begreen61 like this.
  17. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

most are collector pieces some mint ,,some new and some beaters ,,thing is you can offer them less and sometines they will take your offer ,

g

18. EDClife4US

EDClife4US Little Member

Yea begreen is right. Its a great site to find some gems. I trust them over most eBay sellers. Just wish they offered free shipping when buying expensive knives. Hahaha

begreen61 and snache like this.
  19. snache

Just watch out for those vendors that are to cheap to believe, they are usually cheap Chinese Clones or a rip off.

begreen61 and EDClife4US like this.
  20. EDClife4US

EDClife4US Little Member

Right. If it’s too good to be true then most likely it is.
    Like the site, knifesilo.com. That place is a scam. Dont buy from them. I’ve heard guys ordering and never received knife or some other cheap crap. They have exclusive knives from other dealers posted for stupid cheap prices. Like BHQ para3 jade exclusive for like $65. BULL SHIT dont fall for it guys.

begreen61 and snache like this.