1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Whats' eating up our neighborhood cats??

AJD1 Sep 28, 2011

1. Komitadjie

Komitadjie Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

'Ey! I prefer the term "Agent". "Spy" sounds so 70s! :manganr:

2. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

I have had this theory for a while and finally got some proof.

[​IMG]

3. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

If i left wifey alone long enough w/ Lilly,she'd eat her..

She is likely reading a good chinese recipe,on Labrador casserole..

[​IMG]

4. Komitadjie

Komitadjie Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

You know, the dog DOES look kind of nervous, now that you mention it... :bwah:

5. AJD1

Wifey would like to marinate her paws in terriyaki sauce a few days..:manganr:

6. firebolt

firebolt Hollandse Duivel Brigade Member

LOL
    if she is from Guangdong or Guangxi regioen,
    and she starts calling him pet names like little dì yáng or xiāng ròu ( manderin )
    or nice sàam luhk hèung yuhk ( cantoneese )
    he must start running :manganr:

7. AJD1

Not sure which part of those 2 provinces you are asking,

but will find out..

Had another neighbor find the carcuss of a small cat in her back yard

and also found a dead skunk,which look likes it were munched on,by

either a coyote,or werewolf,who knows..

Problem is gettign worse up here and animal control is on the case..

8. Top Dog

Top Dog Little Member

This is kind of an old forum subject but the past couple of years in my area of the North East there has been a serious increase in coyote activity.

Several folks while walking their dogs have been attacked and this is suburbia,not the woods. There has been a number of posters on phone poles showing missing Fidos and Fluffies which is a sure sign of coyote activity.

Used to have a number of turkeys and rabbits in the area but they have dwindled. So far,the deer herd is still healthy.

Add to this,the coyotes are not small. Usually the coyote size is maybe 40 lbs but in this area they are pushing 55 lbs with some going over 60 lbs.

Typical animal control response is to advise to keep your pets inside. The don't seem to really care about controling the problem.
    'Coyote season here is all year long with no bag /season limit.

So I do hope if anyone is hunting and sees a coyote to take care of the situation.

Top Dog