1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

What up Fam!?!? I'm just dying to get my hands on a BRS Replicant...

FlipFlipDropFlipAgain Mar 15, 2020

1. FlipFlipDropFlipAgain

FlipFlipDropFlipAgain Tiny Member

I'm six months in to this addition, and i could really help getting my fix lol. Does anyone know the secret handshake here? I'll be sure to cover up my cuts with plenty of band-aides and hand sanitizer... ;}

Kirt and woodlander like this.
  2. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

they are dropping some at bladehq on 3/18/20 10am MT

due to threat of virus spreading the JD has postponed secret handshaking for a couple weeks.

unless its still happening secretly.....

3. FlipFlipDropFlipAgain

Hey that's awesome, thanks... and much sooner than i was expecting... Now i just need to get as many friends as possible online when the drop happens so at least one of us came make the pick up... latex glove requirement will be in full effect!

apdallaround and woodlander like this.
  4. Tim Wells

Tim Wells Tiny Member

If you go onto BHQ you can see what ones will be available.

5. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the JD. You have come to the right place.

6. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Alpha Beast > Replicant

***Greater than ever the legendary Tiger Rep

7. FlipFlipDropFlipAgain

Hey, thank again for the heads-up... i woke up early an was able to cop myself a carbon fiber alt blade rep and i'm super excited to cut myself when i get it!! Wati... um... that might have sounded weird... I'm excited to accidentaly cut myself... there... much better!

BTW- how did you know that it was this date and time would be the drop? I didn't see it on the website, only that they were coming soon... BladeHQ support couldn't even confirm... Triple Secret Handshake??

Bigbosssman and apdallaround like this.
  8. apdallaround

i’m subscribed to the bladehq newsletter

also the brs newsletter via the brs website

FlipFlipDropFlipAgain likes this.
  9. Stevo5657!

Stevo5657! Little Member

Thanks for the o

10. Stevo5657!

Stevo5657! Little Member

Thanks for letting me know I got the orange , really wanted gray but that went very fast, i was surprised they lasted as long as they did, i guess most people are holding off because of job concerns. I tried to get the tiger rep a couple weeks ago they were gone before i could put in my payment info.

11. FlipFlipDropFlipAgain

CURRENT UPDATE---- i opened up my new Carbon Fiber Replicate and was somehow able to cut myself 87 times within 10 seconds... in my defense... i was very excited, and not as good as i thought i was lol...
    Question 1- does anyone know if there is a cool trainer for the rep? I'm terrified of going round #2 with this thing until i get some more training in me
    Question 2- While the hardware on this thing is superb, i do find the handles a bit slippery at times... Does anyone have any recommendation? Mabye i apply a coating of Elmers Glue before i go at it? Maybe ill get used to it?

Thank you to my JD Brethren!!

apdallaround and Bigbosssman like this.
  12. Bigbosssman

Bigbosssman Little Member

I picked one up from the same drop.
    You can tape the blade or there’s a few modders that make trainer blades I believe. For the price of the blade you could just get a nice squid though.
    Or fk it,flip sharp and bleed. I dig it either way.

13. apdallaround

the rep v2 g10 is a bit slick too but never felt the carbons fiber version.

i was gonna rough up the g10 with some coarse sand paper but haven’t yet in fear it will somehow get more smooth and slick.

def something to consider if you have overly sweaty hands