1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

What the Fuck, 2012?!?

rudechuck Jan 20, 2012

1. Peter Lezard

Peter Lezard Hobbit of Fortune

First flat bike tire in two years today... I'm sure that is on the Mayan calender somewhere... right before the solar flares, pole shifts, and everyone's facebook account getting hacked...

2. rudechuck

rudechuck Worst Blood Brigade Member

Y'know, things start looking up and just when you start to get comfortable, reality smacks you in the head. Literally.

[​IMG]:bwah::cry::cry::bwah:

3. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

I can't tell if that was a looping overhand right or a stinging jab from a south paw.
    Damn near dead center.:bwah::bwah:
    I shouldn't laugh.
    I'm probably next.

4. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

You kids and your flippy-knife things. When will you learn that they are knives first and toys second?

:bwah:

Heal quickly. Temporary Tattoos like those are always good for some strange looks from others. They're usually afraid to ask.
    :manganr:

5. rudechuck

rudechuck Worst Blood Brigade Member

Loading a big ass speaker cabinet onto a dolly on uneven ground, lean over, drop the cab, dolly pitches forward and :punch: I see little birdies for about a 3-count.

6. tubtar

But you finished the round. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ded i likes this.
  7. Peter Lezard

Ah ha! Another handcart rookie pays the price! (no really I did that about 17 years ago, didn't draw blood, but yeah, it hurt)

8. englishmark

englishmark Wicked Gardener

Same here, I must of done a few thousand miles over the last three years with no punctures or problems. I decided with the break in the weather to have a run out, got about a mile from home...........fffffttttttttsshhhh..............flat as a somalians stomach.

Fucking walking, pushing the bike sucked.

9. Peter Lezard

I've done pretty good with mountain bike tires, despite the trash on the streets around here. Rusty nails, busted beer bottles, needles, etc etc etc....

10. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Fox News is covering the entire Whitney Houston funeral....for fucks sake I've never seen so much hype over someone thats known for singing a song written by Dolly Pardon and starred in a shitty movie with Kevin Kostner get so much national attention. So she made buuko bucks and could afford the best dope money could buy....lets put her face on the dollar bill while we're at it.
    Governer Christy had all flags put at half mast.... Am I missing something here?? Didnt no one see this coming when she was with Bobby Brown all cracked up on those reality shows?

11. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

i lost two of my oldest friends in the last three weeks.
    so far this is a fucked up year.

12. tubtar

I'm with you Bob.
    granted , she was a fucking song bird , had the golden pipes ( no.....not crack pipes ) and was blessed with a gift that gave her notariety , fame and fortune.
    But she was damaged goods and suffered from serious ghosts haunting her to the end.
    I find it ironic that the bulk of her fame occurred after she began to self destruct , and not out of concern for her , but borne of a morbid facination and desire to see the mighty fall.
    Fucking pathetic , in life and death.
    And societies role in it is no less shameful.

13. tubtar

Greg........I think you are right re; fucked up.
    Lots of loss and pain.........more than enough to go around.
    And me sitting here wondering what the fuck.
    That's all I can come up with at this point...........what the fuck ?

14. ironhead

ironhead Livin the Dream

Mine started with a 15' fall\flip from the bucket of my bucket truck. bounced off the truck on the way to the asphalt. Broke my left forearm, cracked a rib, right tibia, chipped a bone spur off in my neck, and got 14 staple put into the top of my head. Followed that with a major f'up with the wife and my step dad died yesterday. Can I get a do over or is it too late for that?

15. tubtar

It is definitely raining horse shit , and I think I left the umbrella at home.:jdwink2:

16. droid

droid This IS the droid you are looking for! Brigade Member

Too many negative waves...

Hey, we just have to make it past December 21st, right?

And with that->

[YOUTUBE]sGDo1Jybs_I[/YOUTUBE]​

Winter likes this.
  17. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

thank god the truck broke your fall.:ropeman:

18. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

You have to play the cards you're dealt.

Sometimes the hand ain't so sweet.

19. Winter

Winter Rampaging Sausage Knife Maker or Craftsman

That is fucking awesome. :bwah:

20. ironhead

ironhead Livin the Dream

Yeah one of my fellow linemen told me he gave my landing a 2 while he was holding my bandana on my head to stop the bleeding.